Redeye Widebody

I have never leased a car.....

Can you terminate the lease if you don't like or want the car anymore???

Or are you stuck with the car for 3 years or the term of the lease???
Leasing is just another way of Financing Bob. Unlike a bank loan to get out of the lease you are required to make up all remaining payments then you can drop it off early at the Dealer. This assumes you are under your mileage limit and the car is in good condition. For example 36 Month Lease @ $500/month and you want out at year 2 you would pay 12 X $500 to get out. If you financed the car the Bank front end loads the interest so you likely would have not paid down enough to defeat the depreciation versus amortized payment. In other words under water. With a lease the residual is the Lease Company's problem not yours.

Stan as I have mentioned in our conversation have you tried to get a hold of the Fleet manager at the Dealership. Tell him your "Son" runs a store in Canada (ME) and I can talk to him directly about what you can order the car for. Just get his contact info and I will talk to him and VOILA you get a new Challenger at Employee Price. I offer this free service to people I don't like so why not you lol

This exact video has me motivated.

Me too! LOL

20200305_213737.jpg

Leasing is just another way of Financing Bob. Unlike a bank loan to get out of the lease you are required to make up all remaining payments then you can drop it off early at the Dealer. This assumes you are under your mileage limit and the car is in good condition. For example 36 Month Lease @ $500/month and you want out at year 2 you would pay 12 X $500 to get out. If you financed the car the Bank front end loads the interest so you likely would have not paid down enough to defeat the depreciation versus amortized payment. In other words under water. With a lease the residual is the Lease Company's problem not yours.
Stan as I have mentioned in our conversation have you tried to get a hold of the Fleet manager at the Dealership. Tell him your "Son" runs a store in Canada (ME) and I can talk to him directly about what you can order the car for. Just get his contact info and I will talk to him and VOILA you get a new Challenger at Employee Price. I offer this free service to people I don't like so why not you lol

I think that would be perfect Stan.

Get the hot rod you want at the best possible price.

I dont think you will be over in miles. I drive every chance I get and drive each of the hot rods less than 10,000 miles a year.

Back