Redeye Widebody

Dumb idea.....

I still don't understand why people purposely **** up the perfect exhaust on Scat Pack's and Hellcat's. They all have Active Exhaust systems from the factory.

Dumb idea.....

I still don't understand why people purposely **** up the perfect exhaust on Scat Pack's and Hellcat's. They all have Active Exhaust systems from the factory.

At least he removed those **** (as Dave would have put it) pool noodles... :lol:

Sounds like it's running on alcohol? No windshield? Where the exhaust is coming out is of little concern.

Plenty of guys on hellcat.org who sold/traded their 2019+ HC's for a 2021 and got all their money back. Will you be able to do it 2 years from now, who knows.

Three Daytonas In One Barn Find

find.jpg

That's great. Now with your extra time, find me a leasing bank that will give the car a 99% residual.
:rofl:

Go to your local The Source Store and purchase these parts then pick out your favorite Challenger from your local Dodge Dealer you don't like, press the transmitter and voila drive away in your 100% residual new car.....It's done everyday apparently

Dodge Challenger Mysteriously Stolen From Dealership

A remote start is handled differently than a start with a FOB in the car and a driver in the seat.
You can only grab one signal and it changes for the next one signal. This is called a Rolling Code operation. If he grabs a code to open the doors, the next code to start will be different thus losing his opportunity. Thus he has to break into the car first.

But wtf do I know. I'm just a retired truck driver.

So the "brilliant" minds at Dodge (and other corps) think it's a great idea to cancel some of their best selling products in order to satisfy fleeting political whims of EVs, force an EV replacement onto a market (buyers) who is currently demonstrating they do not want EVs and just expect the market to bend and accept it? Sounds brilliant. I hope and expect the market will let them know what a good choice that is.

"Although EV sales are a small percentage of overall new light-duty vehicle sales, they rose from 1.4% of all sales in 2019 to 1.7% in 2020"
FOTW #1200, August 23, 2021: Sales of New Electric Vehicles in the U.S. Were Up for 2020 While Conventional New Light-Duty Vehicle Sales Were Down

I'm sure this statistically unimportant portion of the market will support these corporations. :rolleyes: I wonder what percentage of the 1.7% was gov fleet purchases.

Cafe standards are squeezing it out, Dodge knows it's audience but also knows what it can influence in government.
The current platform is quite profitable, you really think they are changing it on a whim?

Cafe standards are squeezing it out

I do understand that, and I understand that CAFE standards are purely political.

The current platform is quite profitable, you really think they are changing it on a whim?

I think the arbitrary pressures being applied by governments are on a whim (government timeframe, they've been setting this up for years). I think the "brilliant" decision to abruptly jump on that wagon is foolish. One way or the other the market will let everyone know, as long as that market remains somewhat free.

I still say it's a sham for a price bump in cars in the future. Too many dead ends in that maze to have every car company jumping into that pool. There is a ulterior motive and it ain't to bring electric cars to near 100% market saturation. Business 101 teaches you that putting your product in a market full of the same products is not good business sense.
Above everything else all I hear is talk. Again much like the self driving cars from a few years ago. All lip service, much like you did when your mom told you to clean your room and you just ended up playing with the toys you were supposed to pick up

Back