Redeye Widebody

The 5.7 in my old Ram went at 150K. A good friend of mine is a Chrysler tech & he usually sees them before that.

Screenshot_20210505-195019_Facebook.jpg

I don't have to prove ****. We have 60 or so Rams in our fleet & three of them just ate cams. You can conduct your own investigation if you don't believe me. I'll introduce you to our fleet manager. Gonna cost $8K each for rebuilt engines.

I don’t know what CB is but most of our trucks are 1500 single cab. We buy them for about 10-12 grand with 30k or so miles.

CB = Cheap Bastard, this site is full of them.

So, you do not know how they've been maintained or driven before you buy them. :rolleyes:

CB = Cheap Bastard, this site is full of them.

So, you do not know how they've been maintained or driven before you buy them. :rolleyes:
We buy them all from fastenal so we have some idea. In my personal life, I’m not a “CB” but, when it comes to business, I am an extreme cb.

Well, karma kicked my *** on this one. Three of our fleet hemis ate cams this week. One truck has 60K miles....
I have done 2 cams and lifters on 13 and 14 Ram Hemi's in the last year, both trucks had over 100,000. I have yet to see a lifter failure in the older Hemi's 03-10

Back