Replacement Aftermarket Camshaft for 383-4 and 440HP engines

Use one ounce for each five gallons of fuel. One oz. per four gallons is too much.
I think I made a serious error in conversions earlier. One fluid ounce is not 3 desiliters, as I erroneously assumed. It is 1/3 of a desiliter i.e. 0,3dl. Which means that the amount of oil added into the gas can’t be more than 0.15 percent.
That is really only a couple of spoonfuls to a liter, and for a full tank of gas - which is 91 liters - you are not supposed to add more than 1.35 desiliters, which is less than a cup of coffee. It is more like one espresso cup for a full tank of gas. Very little, that is.

I've been trying to make 300 hp V6 outboards go fast for decades, with good success. The oil has a lot to do with "almost" burning up a motor and a totally toasted motor.

Mix just "one" drop of Mercury Premium Plus in one quart of gas, and then rub it between your fingers to get an idea of how the stuff works. It doesn't jack the rings out and it does survive exhaust port combustion temp's of 1400 degrees.

I don't know how much to tell you to mix into your car gasoline, but I have no doubt it will lube the intake "and" exhaust valve stems if you get the right recipe. I believe it will take very little to get the benefit.

Back