Replacement Door Panel Cards

Brin Smith

Reaction score
Who makes replacement door cards and quarter cards for the 61 62 2 door coupes. Ordered a set from collector auto supply. Nice quality. Except they are for a 4 door. But they are working with me on it. Just looking for options if it can't get resolved. I can't seem to get them to understand the 61 62 2 door coupes are the same panel. Heck maybe the 60 also.

I'm in on a set for my 62 880 Coupe as well
I don't even have one good enough to use as a template
I talked to a guy on the west coast last week who is supposed to get me a name of a company that sells old materials and has the correct backer board material
When I get it I will post it

I'm in on a set for my 62 880 Coupe as well
I don't even have one good enough to use as a template
I talked to a guy on the west coast last week who is supposed to get me a name of a company that sells old materials and has the correct backer board material
When I get it I will post it
Mine are good shape just want new ones. If i get a chance i will make a pattern. Mine are still covered. The boards are real thin and bend over at the top. Must of been steamed when they were made to get that bend. Geez these cars are a pain to work with at times.

I know it seems to take more time to source parts then to put them in
For me that challenge is fun off it
Like a great hunt, sometimes the hunt is the story not the kill

My car is solid but not with out it's faults. I got lucky. Being a Mopar guy. When I seen the 2 door coupe I was gotta have mode. If I had done my research. I wouldn't have touched it. Parts are either junk already or unavailable. Or like me have it made. Im doing a semi Pro Street to mine. Alston G Machine front suspension and maybe Gerst 4 link rear. Stroker big Block. It will be trick when done. The purists won't be real happy though. LOL

It sounds great to me did you see the Chrysler 300 that was all done up like that on you tube great design on interior running a viper motor you need to take a look at it

It sounds great to me did you see the Chrysler 300 that was all done up like that on you tube great design on interior running a viper motor you need to take a look at it
Yeah I seen it. It was on Speed is The New Black. Pretty confident they stayed with the patina look cause of parts sourcing would have took several months. Cool look though awesome sheet metal work inside. Not what im gonna do but cool. I watched to see what they were gonna do for body panels weather stripping ect ect. When I seen they were gonna leave patina look. I knew right then they didn't want to fool with it. I couldn't imagine doing a full orignal resto or a concourse on one of these. A 300H yeah. But not a 2 door coupe 880 Newport or regular 300.

Back