RIP Niki Lauda

My hat is off to you Niki Lauda. Three time F1 champion, innovator and legend. A man of intestinal fortitude rarely matched.

Last edited:
I never realized how that nearly fatal fire in the German Grand Prix, effected his heath the rest of his life. RIP

I was wondering why he hasn't been on Formula 1 this year. He's usually hanging around with the Mercedes team...

R.I.P. that guy went through hell from that crash! "The Rat" was a class act for sure!

If you never saw the movie Rush you need to see it.

There are a bunch of great scenes in this movie, for some reason this is one of my favorites even though it is not really a race scene.

I’ll have to watch the movie “Rush” this weekend. He came back from that crash and the severe burns to finish the race season. Unbelievable!

I’ll have to watch the movie “Rush” this weekend. He came back from that crash and the severe burns to finish the race season. Unbelievable!

It is already on my list of things to do this weekend too.

If you never saw the movie Rush you need to see it.

There are a bunch of great scenes in this movie, for some reason this is one of my favorites even though it is not really a race scene.

Yeah, even the girlfriend enjoyed the flick! Good race scenes but the story of the two top drivers and their women make it a qreat story.

Back