WANTED ROAD WHEEL SET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX9

Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpg
Hello I seek to buy a clean set of four 15" 'C Body' Road Wheels with Trim Rings and Center Caps. My application if for my 1974 Plymouth TrailDuster; As shown, the '74 Plymouth Brochure shows these rims on the cover of the TrailDuster book and my Orange / White Sport model is a survivor style rig. Thank You in advance, Mark

I've just read 3-4 other threadds about Road Wheels.
For a wheel that was largely ignored in the past, this wheel style seems to be going up in demand and in price.
I wish you luck in finding a set, shipping will be pricey.

There is a set coming up for sale over on the c body dry dock forum they look good to

I've just read 3-4 other threadds about Road Wheels.
For a wheel that was largely ignored in the past, this wheel style seems to be going up in demand and in price.

I agree, It is amazing how in demand these wheels have become. Fifteen years ago not many had an interest. I remember seeing Furys 30 years ago with them and thinking Im gonna get a set of those for my Polara

Its amazing how much all This stuff has become valuable. 15, 20 years ago, My dad going to the junkyard never would Bother collecting Wagon stuff or anything over 72 really, But man that stuff will sell now.

I am soooooooooo happy I'm about 97% finished. Hate to be starting now.
No wonder kids are Summit-raised into Chevys.
I can go on a 100 page diatribe linking $25 hundred Formals to The New World Order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back