Road wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Captain

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 5 15x6 road wheels 4 chrome with AMC caps. 1 painted wheel, and 4 Chrysler caps that are pitted. I would prefer local pickup but would ship if needed I am South of Chicago. The 4 chrome $400, the painted wheel $40, The Chrysler caps $40. PM me if interested

100_1238.jpg

The Chrysler centers are rough 2 are maybe driver shape and the other 2 are nasty.

I bought them like that I think they are original they are in super nice shape The trim rings are nice but not perfect.

which centers came with the wheels when you got them? The ones on there look like the AMC centers....

The chrome looks good on the wheels, any close ups?

They came with the Chrysler caps I put on the AMC caps. Chrome is excellent and no rust on the backside.

OK, then. Smooth them out buy filling the pits with lead, buff them, and chrome them. $800.00..........
Find NOS ones........$kyhigh.
Find not so pitted ones. They'll drive you nuts because they'll look like crap compared to everything else.

OK, then. Smooth them out buy filling the pits with lead, buff them, and chrome them. $800.00..........
Find NOS ones........$kyhigh.
Find not so pitted ones. They'll drive you nuts because they'll look like crap compared to everything else.

I have a NOS pair or road wheel centers........

I'll keep the pitted ones till I can get them redone

got the caps today thank u they will work i now have a complete set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back