Rods & Relics Car Show - Fort Erie, ON - 2019-06-09

fjr

Reaction score
The 28th annual Rods & Relics Car Show is scheduled for June 9 this year on the grounds of the Fort Erie Conservation Club. Fort Erie is at the end of the QEW and is just across the river from Buffalo, NY. Admission is $10 for participants and net proceeds go to Tender Wishes.

This year, we are including an alternative fuel trophy so, if your vehicle runs on a fuel other than gasoline or diesel, be sure to attend!

For more information, please visit the club's web site: Rods & Relics - Fort Erie

The 28th annual Rods & Relics Car Show is scheduled for June 9 this year on the grounds of the Fort Erie Conservation Club. Fort Erie is at the end of the QEW and is just across the river from Buffalo, NY. Admission is $10 for participants and net proceeds go to Tender Wishes.

This year, we are including an alternative fuel trophy so, if your vehicle runs on a fuel other than gasoline or diesel, be sure to attend!

For more information, please visit the club's web site: Rods & Relics - Fort Erie

Thanks for posting!:thumbsup:
I've gone a few times
Other than the roller coaster of a field they park us in, it's a nice show.

It's hard to find a perfect venue on grass and FECC does a great job of maintaining the grounds. One of the reasons we moved from the Racetrack grounds was because the property owner wasn't doing the grounds maintenance (grass cutting, filling in potholes, taking down dead trees, etc) and, being a small club, we didn't have the resources to do it ourselves.

Thanks for the heads up. Last time there was years ago at the racetrack. Not sure if I can make it with all the stuff on my to do list but will keep it in mind. Thanks.

Would it help your to-do list if we had a craft fair for the ladies and an awesome pancake breakfast with pancakes, sausage, blueberries, strawberries, and real maple syrup?

Would it help your to-do list if we had a craft fair for the ladies and an awesome pancake breakfast with pancakes, sausage, blueberries, strawberries, and real maple syrup?
Tempt the spouses with food never works
Usually a craft sale is the ticket :lol:

Back