Schumacher tri y headers

I don't remember begging for it . It is what it is because of guys like you.
Don't be sore because you over paid for it ....this ought to be interesting .

Since this is your first Mopar you'll be getting an education I suppose
I had you pegged as a jackass in the first fe
I don't remember begging for it . It is what it is because of guys like you.
Don't be sore because you over paid for it ....this ought to be interesting .
You know nothing about me.. But obviously you are an *******. Don't ask again.. Im not selling it to you.

I know enough now...

:lol: thin skin huh?

Good luck getting your money back out of it ... go ahead look under that white paint

'tis mankinds folly, sentimental attachments to objects (I was going to write "inanimate" objects, however that might not apply to cars, I'll have to look into that). Always wear your poker face. Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa Poker face.

Let it go..it's not yours anymore.
Can't that would be like not caring about a kid after they've gotten married
I've talked to Dave about this car in the past, it's obvious by the pained expression on his face that he regrets ever allowing her out of his care. Stan gets a very similar look when talking about his 4 speed...

For WIW Dave, I think you might just be adding to the pain, if you did get her and went through bringing her back to life. With Chris retired, you'd have a hell of time finding someone to make the body/paint look good again.

For the new guy... :wtf:, you were coddled as much as anyone I've ever seen. Was it really necessary to stoop to name calling? The guy wasn't disrespecting you, he was expressing love and a desire to restore a car he regrets selling.
. I'll derby this car before I'd sell it to you.. Its not that nice and yet you're begging for it.
:rofl:Why is this the punishment so many who come here seem to think will hurt us? We do see it as a loss of a savable car or parts, but how would that translate to our loss if you refuse to sell reasonably anyhow?

Anyhow... :welcome:... stick around, maybe you'll figure this stuff out. You have found the best group and information on the internet to help you make the car right... not that you are obligated to do so.

Thanks Jeff, I have no regrets. It saddens me to see the car tossed around by so many who do not truly care about the car.
The 1500 value as a roller is all I'd be willing to shell out for a car that needs everything but an interior.
I've moved on long long ago .

Obviously most of what I wrote throughout the thread was said mockingly of the situation.

I'm using all the classic car dealers for my reference on how much my car is worth

Wow!

The last couple of posts made me go to the start of this thread.

When is it going to the derby????

Hard to believe it's not there already with the lack of respect it's gotten since it has left here.

I've talked to Dave about this car in the past, it's obvious by the pained expression on his face that he regrets ever allowing her out of his care. Stan gets a very similar look when talking about his 4 speed...

For WIW Dave, I think you might just be adding to the pain, if you did get her and went through bringing her back to life. With Chris retired, you'd have a hell of time finding someone to make the body/paint look good again.

For the new guy... :wtf:, you were coddled as much as anyone I've ever seen. Was it really necessary to stoop to name calling? The guy wasn't disrespecting you, he was expressing love and a desire to restore a car he regrets selling.

:rofl:Why is this the punishment so many who come here seem to think will hurt us? We do see it as a loss of a savable car or parts, but how would that translate to our loss if you refuse to sell reasonably anyhow?

Anyhow... :welcome:... stick around, maybe you'll figure this stuff out. You have found the best group and information on the internet to help you make the car right... not that you are obligated to do so.
I could sit around all day and never come up the well put responses you always have Jeff:thumbsup:

One thing to respectfully be cognizant of . . . transaction price is not always what some car dealer might ask for any vehicle on their lot. Nor will it always be what's in some price guide, either. Transaction price is all that really matters, except possibly for insurance coverage. See what a financial institution might loan against it, too. Not to forget the famous "Black Book", either.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Back