She's back!

Barry S

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I finally got the old girl out of storage! It was nice to be reminded just how much fun she is to drive.

IMG_1671.jpg

As I've mentioned Barry, your car is my screen saver. It's really awesome! Here's another shot of my '67 Custom that I bought 2 years ago off the street in Columbus for $1250. My Mustang buddies and the cruise-in guys don't seem to appreciate the awesome-ness of these cars, but when I drive it around (a lot), people absolutely love it. Cheers from Tampa, Rich

103_0874.JPG

Last edited:
As I've mentioned Barry, your car is my screen saver. It's really awesome! Here's another shot of my '67 Custom that I bought 2 years ago off the street in Columbus for $1250. My Mustang buddies and the cruise-in guys don't seem to appreciate the awesome-ness of these cars, but when I drive it around (a lot), people absolutely love it. Cheers from Tampa, Rich
Thanks, Rich, it's good to hear from you. And as I've said your car is GORGEOUS!!!!! You're right that our cars are not as fully appreciated as they should be, but it's fun when we get the thumbs ups! :thumbsup:

Back