Shout out to Craig @ Mobile Parts!! THE source for #1 quality replacement suspension & brake parts.

66l78rat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
After getting a front kit for my 69 I figured my 75 Gran should receive the same amout of love.Talked to Craig and in 2 days he had found everything even though half the parts were obsolete. He used some old time contacts to get stuff that came in the old school style MOOG boxes hidden on a shelf for 40 years.You cant beat MOOG & TRW quality!! His communication,packaging,invoicing skills are something that you dont get to enjoy anymore.

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

66l78rat / Mark is such a pleasure to deal with --- and a pleasure to talk to, as well....I enjoy our conversations, I am more than happy to answer his
Question to jump with the answer " How High " !!!

Although with this episode that many of you know what happened to me, My vertical is now less than a fat , retired Shaquille O' Neal !!! L O L !!!

There are so many GREAT GREAT people on this site --- Samplingman , Ripinator, Omni. Cuda Hunter, 71Polara, Polara71, detmatt, Ross Wooldridge,
Sprice, reg r, MrFury68, retractable, fonz, IdahoBob, MacLebaron, Tim Klein, jet1969, bigmoparjeff, moseman, BoydsDodge, sixpkrat,
Joerg from Austria, 3175375, customsportsman, mharlan, FURYGT, and on and on ---

That is just off the top of my head in 30 seconds... Chastise me if I didn't mention you and you ARE GREAT !!!! Thank You ALL !!!

I truly " Bro - Love you all " ..... Craig.....

Just such that the rest of you can also chuckle ( and, of course, my life doesn't really lend itself to chuckling right now, sadly... ) ,
I told Mark / 66l78rat that when he opened up this box also , it would be like looking at Jenny McCarthy 's Natural 36 DDD ta ta s !!!

( I am sorry if you find it weird that I fondle *** N.O.S. T R W and MOOG *** like many of you would LOVE to fondle Jenny's 36 DDDs !!! )

Yours, Craig ....... ( YES , my invoices are beautiful, hand written, of course, and worth saving to offset the fact that I am Old and Ugly .... )

All the Love for Craig. 25 years ago he wasn't so pleasant. Great guy now. I'm glad we reconciled .

Craig's always been good to me. Somehow our conversations always end up discussing our favorite football team, Skol!!!

Craig, I just picked these up to add to the collection, I still have nowhere near as many as you have.

PXL_20240311_184252205.jpg

PXL_20240311_184116399.jpg

Hey Scott / LocuMob,
You are going to laugh --- but I added a # 15 Josh Dobbs Jersey !!! After that miracle win and the story from Arizona that Nobody could purchase
His Jersey --- not even him !!! ( Maybe money down the drain, but they had a monster sale on them !!! L O L !!! )

SKOL VIKINGS--- Craig....

Back