So I have this friend

5FCD1113-0594-476B-9082-8BE2A75D9EE1.jpeg
Ok I had some time yesterday & stopped by to see my friend. He gave up trying to find a NOS oil line for the Corvette ZR1 & bought an aftermarket one. Says he can install it himself & will be driving the car this weekend for the first time in months. YEA ! Now the Mustang......it’s gone from bad to worse. He has not yet bought the crate motor he showed me the last time 3 weeks ago. Because he has discovered a problem with the tricked out aftermarket suspension. Looks like one wheel is about 1 inch further ahead of the wheel on the other side. So his mechanic buddy has the car at his shop & they plan to check the alignment & go from there. He did seem to be a little bit weary of all the problems this car has. I think he’s beginning to regret buying it. He has come up that it needs $11 to $12 thousand in repairs. I didn’t ask, so I have no idea how he came to that number.

. Looks like one wheel is about 1 inch further ahead of the wheel on the other side. So his mechanic buddy has the car at his shop & they plan to check the alignment & go from there
Front wheel stagger. The Ramchargers built this into their cars to give bigger rollout (less chance of redlighting)

Back