Some more classic pictures

Some assembly required.

IMG_4671.JPG

And all the men wore ties back then, even this poor schmuck driving the taxi, (65 Polara incidentally).
upload_2018-9-14_20-41-19.png

They are all defective. I don't see a steering wheel in any of them.
That is not a "real" picture. It is computer generated. I know this for a fact. It is part of a series of CGI renderings made by a guy named Den Brooks in 2009. Here is a link to the series:
Projects

You may recognize some of these pics. They get shared around the internet frequently by people who don't realize they're not real.

Last edited:
That is not a "real" picture. It is computer generated. I know this for a fact. It is part of a series of CGI renderings made by a guy named Den Brooks in 2009. Here is a link to the series:
Projects

You may recognize some of these pics. They get shared around the internet frequently by people who don't realize they're not real.
Oh I know who you mean, now.
The guy that created the 4WD Fury....

Screenshot_2018-09-15-02-00-07.jpg

I remember when the cops started shooting at kids with toy guns, then came the orange caps on the end, and they still shot them! Do kids have a sensitivity counselor with them now when playing cops and robbers, or the non politically correct game of cowboys and Indians?

Even in the “wilderness” years of Dodge/Plymouth styling, the 300 muddled through somehow, relatively unscathed.

203832_6833e0f0c0_low_res.jpg

Projects

Yeah, well they should have been real!

Plymouth missed a big opportunity to sell at least several dozen.

To people who hang out here. Including me.

“Thats all I got to say about that.”

Back