Some more classic pictures

075FE4B6-2183-459F-8E3A-0F0EA4F4FFD2.jpeg
D225CA48-3958-4C78-9097-5C46B207CD77.jpeg

Product comparison was very common of the competition. The very first Mustang I ever saw on the road was driven home by a Chevrolet Engineer living across the street and the first Barracuda I saw was brought home by the GM engineer next door.
Who knows what they drew from that Imperial. I know the GM guys always commented on the comfortable seats in Dad’s Mopars. Guy next door thought the buckets in Dad’s 67 Barracuda were much more comfortable than their new Camaro.

Product comparison was very common of the competition. The very first Mustang I ever saw on the road was driven home by a Chevrolet Engineer living across the street and the first Barracuda I saw was brought home by the GM engineer next door.
Who knows what they drew from that Imperial. I know the GM guys always commented on the comfortable seats in Dad’s Mopars. Guy next door thought the buckets in Dad’s 67 Barracuda were much more comfortable than their new Camaro.
First Dodge Durango was at the Ford Proving Grounds in a lot full of competitor cars, most stripped to the bones.

Alan

Back