Stan, was this formerly your Formal 4-speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be it and it's in my garage but maybe not for long. The new girl is coming soon I hope. Bidding ends tomorrow and I'm in the lead . LOL!!

527171-3-large.jpg

that would be it and it's in my garage but maybe not for long. The new girl is coming soon I hope. Bidding ends tomorrow and I'm in the lead . LOL!!

Did you win yet!?!?!? She's a beauty!

I was high bidder at 24600 but the reserve was not met so a call to the dealer tomorrow and see what he needs to let it go.

I was high bidder at 24600 but the reserve was not met so a call to the dealer tomorrow and see what he needs to let it go.

Drive over with the NYB......maybe work a trade.

I can trade it in at my local dealer on a 12 with 8k miles on it. That one is a rt with a stick and he wants 23 and my car. I'm not in the mood to give it away and I don't need to sell it to buy one so when I get the deal I want it will just sit outside buried in the snow. I'll be snowmobiling soon we should have a foot or 2 in next couple of days. I was out drilling holes in the ice to see if is safe and it should be good by Friday .

Not the one on EBay. I believe that one will be relisted soon.

There's a 74 NY'er coupe in Indiana that I'm looking at.

If it was a private seller I would say yes. Since it's a dealer.....I think we'll see it again.

At a higher price by another flipper...
Bob, this was almost 24 hundred under your original trigger.

Last edited:
At a higher price by another flipper...
Bob, this was almost 24 hundred under your original trigger.

Without seeing those possible water stains/leaks with my eyeballs.....I wasn't going to pull the trigger on it.

So far I'm not getting anywhere on the srt. The dealer won't give me a price to take it home. I guess a bid of 25500 wasn't enough to get him to think about it or move on his reserve. The NY is safe in the garage for now.

Bring the NYB to Carlisle.......we would like to see Stan's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back