Still Looking, Powe Window Switch Connector

dart4forte

Reaction score
Looking for a single power window switch connector for a 65-68 C body. Other makes and models should also work. It’s for a single switch. Looks similar to the picture

49B66811-C152-42BB-BEE3-7B09A22279A3.jpeg

Unfortunately Ialready went that route. He has it far worse than us in that he’s a victim of the big Paridise fire. Unfortunately I believe he lost his home and business. Last time I had a txt with him he was evacuating.
A great guy to do business with. So sorry to hear of his great loss. I wish I lived closer to lend a hand in his recovery. His workmanship is first rate. If anyone knows the latest news about Devlin, please reply

Unfortunately Ialready went that route. He has it far worse than us in that he’s a victim of the big Paridise fire. Unfortunately I believe he lost his home and business. Last time I had a txt with him he was evacuating.

I don't know why this has affected me so strongly, but I hate to hear of the little guys who do such great work for the vintage car hobby getting a raw deal from fate.

I sent him a note of support through his eBay profile.

Update - I heard from Devin Duke:

Hello Ross
Thank you for the kind words.
We got out early and are safe in a hotel in Folsom, CA. We are now playing the waiting game with my homeowner's insurance to figure out our next move.
Unfortunately we lost everything. Home, shop, 6 cars, and all my MoPar parts.
I'm starting the switch rebuilding process again and have a few of my services listed on eBay again. Some of my central California MoPar friends have filled some of my core needs. I could really use any and all cores that our fellow MoPar friends would like to sell.

Devin Duke

Check out his eBay store to see the kind of things he does, and if you have cores you can part with, reach out to him. We have a need for what he does.

Devinism | eBay Stores

Thank you, Ross.

And the PW connector would be the same for all 1965 - 1968 MoPars, EXCEPT Imperial and 1965 B body.

Devin

I don't know why this has affected me so strongly, but I hate to hear of the little guys who do such great work for the vintage car hobby getting a raw deal from fate.

I sent him a note of support through his eBay profile.
To have the abilities Devin has, yet to suffer this loss reminds me of a phase But for the Grace of God go I. So yea it I to feel Devin's pain and respect yours. I plan to drop him a line of encouragement, hope you do too.

Thank you, Ross.

And the PW connector would be the same for all 1965 - 1968 MoPars, EXCEPT Imperial and 1965 B body.

Devin

Thanks Devin. So sorry for your loss. Glad to hear you are moving forward. Thanks for the tip on where to look. I’ll keep you inmindwhen I’m out and about looking for parts.

I posted a connector fix in this thread a few weeks ago, post #8: repro window switches

Basically, I tossed that problematic connector and "pigtailed" my switch, which I explain in that post. Window suddenly worked like a charm instead of a slow....slow....slow....creep.....stop an inch from the top.
IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0504.JPG

Back