WANTED Still Wanted 70/71/72 Polara/ Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave's car is waiting for him to find it.

Or for the current owner to let go and do the right thing...

Time ? Could be 6 months could be 10 years. Regardless it is still 6 months or 10 years. If not then I will go to my grave looking for more.
Your final request can be to have your ashes dispersed in a famous wrecking yard in the U.S. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dave's car is waiting for him to find it.

Or for the current owner to let go and do the right thing...
Does Dave know Fred from Grimsby, they should talk, not too late to get in on his will or pay for it now and get it later.
Sorry Fratzog, no ill will intended but you have what he's looking for.

Does Dave know Fred from Grimsby, they should talk, not too late to get in on his will or pay for it now and get it later.
Sorry Fratzog, no ill will intended but you have what he's looking for.

Disagree, Fred's car is not original. Far from it. He restored that car in a 10 x 20 garage by himself.
It is gorgeous no doubt but it's green. I am selective.

By the way, there are good guys and guys a step above. Fred is on that list of top shelf guys.

Disagree, Fred's car is not original. Far from it. He restored that car in a 10 x 20 garage by himself.
It is gorgeous no doubt but it's green. I am selective.

By the way, there are good guys and guys a step above. Fred is on that list of top shelf guys.
Was Fred's car not featured in a mag on a restoration to factory spec? Your disdane for green has narrowed your chances by another 50%.
Dave, I'm pushing your buttons, easy man! :lol:Hope you find the one you want!
So you are waiting for Ayilar to kick the bucket then ? Wyatt's not going to let you have any of his! Oh shoot , now I'm pushing his buttons!
Life's too short!
Too much time on my hands being on this site.

Fred's car is a restored to original, there's a difference.

You obviously do not know my history. Wyatt and Ayilar aspire to fill my polara shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back