NOT MINE Super nice 70 New Yorker 4 door hardtop

sixpkrt

Reaction score
The car was listed 2 days ago in Wood Dale, IL which is not far from me, but the pics show it being on a farm. There are definitely no farms like the one seen in the seller's pics in the town of Wood Dale. Listed as TNT car, but it's not.
1970 Chrysler New Yorker · Sedan 4D - Cars & Trucks - Wood Dale, Illinois | Facebook Marketplace | Facebook

AD: 1970 Chrysler New Yorker 4-Door Hardtop 440 TNT V-8 TorqueFlite This is a one owner Vehicle and had been kept in top condition. This car is all original. Perfect on the inside and out. Came out of Montana. Garage stored throughout its life with a cover. I have the Original Title from 1970. Books, sticker, and other items I replaced the starter and fuel pump recently. Must see!
70 NY Wood Dale 1.jpg
70 NY Wood Dale 2.jpg

70 NY Wood Dale 3.jpg
70 NY Wood Dale 4.jpg

70 NY Wood Dale 5.jpg
70 NY Wood Dale 6.jpg
70 NY Wood Dale 7.jpg

70 NY Wood Dale 8.jpg

Beautiful car! I had one in similar colours, but not as nice as this is. I want it. (The FB listing states it came from Montana. That is good news. It’s not an Illinois car.)

Same car here. Different pictures of where it resides now. Rusting.

The pictures are from Montana for sure. About 50 miles from where I grew up. 21 on the license plate is Toole County, Shelby is the county seat. Looks to have been taken early spring. Maybe only a hint of green on the sparse trees in the background. Who knows what year. It is Farm country very little salt used.

It appears to still be for sale in Illinois. Click the other link.

Has anyone gotten the fender tag on this one?

Back