Sway bar's

gtx69

Reaction score
Who sells the front and rear kit to add the sway bars to a 69 fury ? HPIM0236.jpg

HPIM0236.jpg

Hi there, i have the 1.25' front bar from firm feel, paired with low offset FF 1.12' tbars, Just suspension HD strud rods, bilstein shocks on all corners, and adjustable 4 link with panhard on the rear. I am very happy with the sway bar and the tbars, they aint cheap, but they work, and are a quality product IMO

Hi there, i have the 1.25' front bar from firm feel, paired with low offset FF 1.12' tbars, Just suspension HD strud rods, bilstein shocks on all corners, and adjustable 4 link with panhard on the rear. I am very happy with the sway bar and the tbars, they aint cheap, but they work, and are a quality product IMO
not to steal a thread , but how much did the ff 1.12 torsion bars firm up the ride? is it stiff ride or like a modern car in compairison?

yep, sooo much better then my saggy .96 bars. My 1.12 bars are a custom offset as well. I had to ask Dick at firm feel to make them so i could get the front a little lower then they normally would go cause the 1.12 bars sit a little higher then i like. i had to wait about 4 months to get them made when FF did a run of c-body bars.I have trimmed my bumpstops abit, and there is no evidence of arm to frame contact. I would say the ride is firm, but not too firm. I have low profile tyres, so im never gonna get that "floating on a cloud" feel that these big cars get. And we can surprise our b a and e body friends around the twisty stuff :frog:

HPIM0238.jpgWhen thhe weather gets warmer i'm going to update my fury.Front end too loose for my taste.Where is the best place to buy front end parts from.I'm going to update and replace everything under the front.I don't have a sway bar in the front or rear so i will be adding that also.

HPIM0238.jpg

Back