WANTED Tachometer for 1972 Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN72Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
Wanted POLICE Tach for 1972 Fury

I can make or have one modified but really want factory tach for 1972 Fury I have NOS certified Speedo to use with car.

mopar tach 1972 Fury.jpg

I have an original 69 Plymouth C-Body dash tachometer.

They are very rare, and difficult to find. I’d consider selling mine but it would have to be a price way above “market”, for me to let it go, as I am planing on installing it in my Plymouth.

But if you have to have one, send me a PM.

I don’t think there is such a thing as “1972 Police tachometer”, I assume from the photo you posted you are looking for the 69 issue tachometer.

Last edited:
I have an original 69 Plymouth C-Body dash tachometer.

They are very rare, and difficult to find. I’d consider selling mine but it would have to be a price way above “market”, for me to let it go, as I am planing on installing it in my Plymouth.

But if you have to have one, send me a PM.

I don’t think there is such a thing as “1972 Police tachometer”, I assume from the photo you posted you are looking for the 69 issue tachometer.

What is different in 1972 Tach

I am willing to buy and pay for a working tach that would fit. I cannot PM Fury Pursuit because box is full. I would trade a 1972 Police Speedo for Tach

Last edited:
To my knowledge, a tachometer was not offered as a factory option on a C-Body Dodge/Plymouth in 1972, it was not a fleet/Police option either.

An Oil Pressure gauge was available.

I gladly paid $650 for the one I’m offering to you about 5 years ago. X2$ and it’s yours.

All the others I had are allocated for their respective cars..

To my knowledge, a tachometer was not offered as a factory option on a C-Body Dodge/Plymouth in 1972, it was not a fleet/Police option either.

An Oil Pressure gauge was available.

I gladly paid $650 for the one I’m offering to you about 5 years ago. X2$ and it’s yours.

All the others I had are allocated for their respective cars..
Can Fury Pursuit clear some PM so I can sent one

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back