TFX International Specialized Vehicle Transport - WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY WHOSE MOTTO IS " WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE "

FRANKR

Reaction score
Recently, I made a significant investment in a rare and valuable 1 of a kind Frank Elliot 5 year Rotisserie restoration 472 Hemi - 4 speed - Dana 60 car from Ryan - The Boat Wholesaler in Ontario, following their recommendation to utilize TFX Auto Transport for shipping arrangements - that was on or about January 29th.

The agreement and signed contract was for the car to be collected from Ryan's sizable heated storage facility, loaded directly onto the transport trailer in the large warehouse in that facility and delivered straight to my home in NB. I had meticulously prepared for its arrival by clearing the driveway of all snow down to clean blacktop, ensuring a smooth 20 foot transition into one of my garages.

However, TFX failed to uphold their end of the deal. Instead of picking up the car from the agreed location, citing truck malfunctions on several occasions as an excuse, they recklessly had it driven 500 meters in the midst of a snowstorm to an auto repair shop without my knowledge, where it languished for ten days despite assurances of prompt retrieval. The owner of the repair shop, unable to accommodate the prolonged storage of the vehicle, allowed it to be moved around within the premises.

Subsequently, the car when TLX finally arrived was driven onto salty roads to load as per truck pictures attached once again I was assured it would be delivered to me where I had again had access prepared at my residence as agreed, but instead they transported the vehicle to TFX's storage facility where it remained idle for an additional two weeks and was finally delivered March 4th 2024 but to AJM Classic Inc.

Upon discovering that TFX had exposed the car to snow and salt, I rightfully demanded a thorough detailing to eliminate any damage caused by contamination. Shockingly, Adam, purportedly the owner's son, callously refused to comply. Left with no other recourse, I was compelled to deliver the car and enlist the services of AJM Classics Inc. in Moncton NB for a complete detailing, only to uncover extensive other damage inflicted by TFX from their constant loading and unloading.

Now, TFX has adopted a stance of silence, ignoring my emails and withholding information regarding their insurer, effectively obstructing my ability to file a claim for damages.

This egregious behavior and blatant disregard for their responsibilities must be addressed promptly and rectified without further delay.

It appears that due to disrespect for a one of a kind classic 6 figure vehicle I am forced to rectify this matter legally which is already being done.

BUT I WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO BE AWARE OF DEALING WITH THIS UNETHICAL COMPANY - READ THEIR NEGATIVE REVIEWS AS IT GIVES AN HONEST INSITE INTO THIS COMPANIES REAL FAILING BUSINESS ETHICS AND MOTTO " WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE "

tfx international - Google Search,,,,

1964-FRANK-ELLIOT-472-HEMI.jpg

1964-FRANK-ELLIOT-472-HEMI-.jpg

1964-FRANK-ELLIOT-472-HEMI3.jpg

1964-FRANK-ELLIOT-HEMI-1.jpg

1964-HEMI-.jpg

1964-HEMI-1.jpg

POLARA-1-TRUCK.jpg

POLARA-1-TRUCK-.jpg

image1.jpeg

image5.jpeg

Wow! I used them twice and was extremely satisfied, but the last time was 6 years ago.
WELL I WISH MINE WAS THE SAME - BUT NOT TO BE - IT IS THE GHOSTING AND 1 ONE PHONE CALL FROM ADAM TELLING ME HOW GREAT THEIR SERVICE IS BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE??

5 weeks to move a car from Ontario to NB and do extreme damage to it and they are not responsible??

THEY ARE NOW GHOSTING ME - EVEN THOUGH I HAD 3 OTHER FLAWLESS COLLECTOR CARS THEY QUOTED ME ON TO MOVE FROM LANGLEY BC TO MY NEW FOREVER HOME IN NB

Needless to say that is not happening - attached is one of them

442-OLDS-6.jpg

442-OLDS-7.jpg

442-OLDS-8.jpg

442-OLDS-.jpg

442-OLDS-3.jpg

Last edited:
What I liked about them was the fact it was all company drivers and equipment with no subcontractors to be concerned about. Sounds like this isn't the case any longer. I hope you get it all sorted out.

I used TFX 6 years ago and was pleased with the overall service. Sorry about your experience.

THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS AND SCAMMERS - THEY DID OVER 10,000.00 OF DAMAGE TO THE CAR AS IT HAS TO GO BACK ON A ROTESSORIE AFTER DUMPING ALL FLUIDS

TO RESTORE IT TO IT FORMER PRESTINE CONDITION THIS WEB SITE I AM BUILDING EXPLAINS IT ALL Terrible Feedback Xchange, Where honesty meets criticism, and true opinions and negative reviews matter.

THEIR MOTTO IS "WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE" THEY LIE AND REFUSE TO AS PER THE MOTOR CARRIER ACT GIVE AS MANDATED THEIR INSURERS INFO.

READ THE THEIR LONG LIST OF BAD REVIEWS: This review contains a detailed complaint about TFX International's vehicle transport services.

AJM CLASSICS SAYS THEY CANNOT REPAIR THE CAR TILL NEXT OCTOBER AS THE DAMAGES IS THAT EXTENSIVE FROM THEIR MULTIPLE LOADING AND UNLOADING

I PAID A PREMIUM TO HAVE CAR LOADED FROM THE SELLERS LARGE HEATED FACILITY WITH HUGE DOORS AND HAVE TFX BACK INTO THAT FACILITY TO LOAD AND DELIVERED DIRECT TO ME

WHERE I HAD MY 2 X 4 CAR HEATED GARAGES PREPARED TO RECEIVE IT.

NOT DRIVE IT UNKNOWN TO ME OR UNOTHERIZED BY ME 500 METERS IN A SNOW STORE TO DROP IT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE TO CAR REPAIR SHOP WHERE IT SAT FOR 1O DAYS BEING

MOVED IN AND OUT INTO WEATHER AND THEN LOADED ON SALTY SANDY ROADS AS PER THE PICTURE LOADED IN TO THEIR TRUCK THEN TAKEN TO THEIR WAREHOUSE WHERE IT SAT

COVERED IN SALT AND SAND AND THE FRAME AND HEADERS DAMAGED FOR OVER 2 WEEKS - SO HAD IT DELIVERED TO AJM TO CLEAN UP THEIR MESS AS THEY REFUSED TO DO IT ??

I HAVE OVER THIRTY PICTURES OF THE EXTREME DAMAGE TO A PRESTINE 1 OF A KIND 472 HEMI - 4 SPEED - DANA 60 FRANK ELLIOT BUILT ROTESORIE RESTORATION CAR.

ADAM THE OWNERS SON STATED I AM LUCKY THEY ARE NOT CHARGING ME STORAGE ???

OOPS-TFX-AT-ITS-BEST.jpg

OOPS-TFX-AT-ITS-BEST-1280.jpg

POLARA-1-TRUCK.jpg

POLARA-1-TRUCK-.jpg

SI-3633 - Frank Raynor - AJM CLASSICS-PAID.jpg

1964-HEMI-POLARA-NEW-.jpg

1964-HEMI-POLARA-NEW-7.jpg

image9-(1)-FRAME-DAMAGE.jpg

image9-(1)-FRAME-DAMAGE-2.jpg

image11-DAMAGED-HEADERS.jpg

Last edited:
Vehicle transport is a sketchy business at best. The pickup I purchased down in Boca Raton, FL disappeared for 2 weeks and I thought for sure that it had been stolen.Even though the experience ultimately turned out OK...that two weeks was awful.Good luck in your battle with these bastards.:mob:

Vehicle transport is a sketchy business at best. The pickup I purchased down in Boca Raton, FL disappeared for 2 weeks and I thought for sure that it had been stolen.Even though the experience ultimately turned out OK...that two weeks was awful.Good luck in your battle with these bastards.:mob:

Thanks for the good wishs but this has been going on for well over a month - reported to better business bureau but they did not even respond to them - who are still trying to contact them even though they claim they are a better business bureau member.

I JUST WANT TO GET IT OUT HERE SO OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT TAKEN IN BY THERE FRAUDS AND DECECPTIONS.

Here is what they claim they provide and it is utter garbage - this is in response from their lawyers blanket denials:

Note: this lawyer is a clown who does not even know the Motor Carrier Act that is mandated by the Federasl Goverment that each province is by law required to adhere to:

Good Afternoon Mr. Raynor,

I am receipt of your countless emails. As previously requested, please cease and desist from contacting my client, including by copying them on these emails. It remains our position that TFX has not breached any contract or acted negligently in any way. We are unclear which section of what statute you continue to reference, as the Motor Carriers Act is only law in certain provinces (not Ontario), and in any event in the provinces in which it exists, contains no provision requiring a motor carrier to provide a customer with its insurance information.

Further, I am advising that in our view, your intentional campaign of untrue statements and remarks, regarding both myself and my client, are defamatory and libellous and we would respectfully request that you cease and desist from posting those on the internet. This includes your creation of and continued development of tfx.reviews.

I would ask that if you believe your complaints are warranted, and have retained counsel as you previously advised, please have them contact me directly.

Finally, you have posted my personal contact information on the internet without my consent. I would ask that this be removed within 24 hours. You do not have my consent to post and/or otherwise publish any of my communications, including but not limited to, my personal telephone number.

Have a good weekend,
David

As per your client's false and misleading website representations, I have meticulously preserved a complete copy of the website to present as evidence during the trial.

This evidence will be compiled onto a DVD for thorough examination and scrutiny. Attached is a PDF copy of the website for your reference: Canada's Trusted Auto Shipping Company in pdf format.

About TFX International: Specialized Vehicle Transport™®, Your Trusted Auto Shipping Company in Canada​

TFX International is a fully licensed, bonded and insured enclosed transporter of automobiles. Our company owns and operates modern air ride equipment with hydraulic tailgate lifts and advanced security systems in order to provide high-quality vehicle shipping throughout Canada. Our fleet also offers vehicle shipping from Canada to the US or from the US to Canada.​

With TFX’s highly trained drivers, you can expect your vehicles to arrive on time, every time!​

Enclosed Auto Warehouse in Etobicoke, ON​

Besides providing a reliable transport service, TFX International also maintains a monitored, secure yard and warehouse in Etobicoke available for the safe storage and detailing of high-end cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats.​

Insurance

TFX International is fully insured for vehicle shipping in Canada and the United States. We will insure up to $250,000 per vehicle, however additional insurance is available if requested. If you have any questions about our coverage of vehicles and their cargo, do not hesitate to contact us.​

• Market policy #2000739
  • Commercial liability $2,000,000
  • Third Party liability $2,000,000
  • Cargo $2,000,000
  • Insured up to $250,000 per vehicle
  • Additional insurance is available on request

Licenses / Authorities

As a Canada and US customs bonded carrier, you can be sure that your vehicle will arrive on time without any delays at the border. We are permitted to travel in all provinces and states, and have the knowledge to assist you with any questions you may have about preparing your vehicle for cross-border shipping.​

• Canada / US customs bonded carrier
  • MC343736
  • US DOT #763766
  • CVOR #131-307-151
  • Quebec intermediary (7-M-309592)
  • Permitted for all provinces and states

Last edited:
THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS AND SCAMMERS - THEY DID OVER 10,000.00 OF DAMAGE TO THE CAR AS IT HAS TO GO BACK ON A ROTESSORIE AFTER DUMPING ALL FLUIDS
10k? I don't believe it. You're being a super mega drama queen about the whole experience, which I admit sucked, so I'm shaking my head at that 10k figure.
Oh, that is a B-body, btw.

1) Fully aware that is a B Body as have restored numberous Hemi (1966 Dodge Charger) and 440 six pak cars - SEE IMAGES .

Actually that is far from what this whole incident is costing me - so far I have spent the funds to have the car detailed to remove all the salt and sand from what was a prestine 1 of a kind and only will be one of a kind car - plus on two occasions paid employees to get my garages ready to accept the car by clearing snow on my long driveways done to bare blacktop so the truck could back in close to my two 4 car garages and car could be driven 20 feet into its resting spot on dry pavement.

To take the car back to its previous prestine condition requires removing all fluids and putting on a rotesssire - replacing a matching set of headers and you have obviouly not hired a classic auto restorer shop - the damages are also much more than shown .

Actually we are suing them for the fact it has lost it's provenance and my being able to state that the car is actually exactly as restored by Frank Elliot with 600 miles since his nuts and bolts restoration - plus can no longer state never driven in rain or snow as they moved the car thru a snow storm to a repair garage without my permission constantly claiming their truck broke down ?? where it sat being moved in and out exposed to the weather for 10 days waiting while they finally arrived 3 weeks from date booked - then moved it but not to my place but to their storage yard - loading and unloading it who know how many times and finally delivering it to AJM 2 weeks later as they refused to detail the vehicle even though they advertise they provide those services only to find these extensive damages.

THESE GUYS ARE CLOWNS - JOCK FROM RJ SERVICES MOVED MY 1966 OLD 442 CONVERTIBLE AND WILL BE MOVING MY OTHER COLLECTOR CARS FROM BC TO NB NOT ONLY FOR LESS THAN FTX QUOTED ME BUT DID IT FLAWLESSLY KEEPING IN CONTACT ALL THE WAY WITH LOAD AND DELIVER FROM SAME LOCATION ON THE TRAILER.

MY INTENT HERE IS TO LET OTHERs KNOW - JUST WHAT THIS COMPANY IS ALL ABOUT AND THEIR MOTTO " WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE "

commando1 SO YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR ARE TALKING ABOUT - WHICH IT APPEARS IS COMMON AMONG YOUR POSTS WHERE YOU SEEM TO TAKE PRIDE IN TALKING DOWN TO PEOPLE WITH NO CONSTRUCTIVE OR MEANINGFUL INPUT - HEY WHAT CAR DO YOU EVEN HAVE OR ARE YOU JUST A CHAIR JOCKEY ???​

IMG_0050.jpg

Mopars.jpg

442-OLDS-9.jpg

442-OLDS-12.jpg

442-OLDS-15.jpg

Last edited:
I would be pissed off !!!
A few threads here and there would be the least.
Go after them, get your funds if you can
Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back