Thank you for letting me join

Fryken

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for letting me join this group.
I live in southern Sweden, love c-bodies and I own a Plymouth Fury III conv. 1970 with 383 hp 4bbl (N code). Carter AVS. I´ve had it since 2001. At some point before that someone has changed the frontgrille, side mirrors and the rear to -71. But I like it anyway. It runs great and I use it quite a lot during summertime. There are some parts that I am interested in to find, like a plastic Washer reservoire without cracks (mine have several cracks and does hardly work at all) and some new plastic clips for the convertible cover.
Not easy to find but if I´m lucky maybe I can find them here... or some other things, or some friends :)
Regards Fryken

20180601_210219.jpg

20190706_124235.jpg

20200923_185745.jpg

20200923_185809.jpg

20220622_140408.jpg

20220710_135447.jpg

mitt.jpg

Hello and thank you for letting me join this group.
I live in southern Sweden, love c-bodies and I own a Plymouth Fury III conv. 1970 with 383 hp 4bbl (N code). Carter AVS. I´ve had it since 2001. At some point before that someone has changed the frontgrille, side mirrors and the rear to -71. But I like it anyway. It runs great and I use it quite a lot during summertime. There are some parts that I am interested in to find, like a plastic Washer reservoire without cracks (mine have several cracks and does hardly work at all) and some new plastic clips for the convertible cover.
Not easy to find but if I´m lucky maybe I can find them here... or some other things, or some friends :)
Regards Fryken

View attachment 543430

View attachment 543431

View attachment 543432

View attachment 543433

View attachment 543434

View attachment 543435

View attachment 543436
Great looking Fury. I love the 70 style, but looking good.

Welcome from Germany Fryken!

Very nice Fury you have there.
This forum is the best source for rare parts for our boats, but also a place with incredible knowledge and nice people.
From time to time such rare parts appear in the sales area. So have fun here and good luck with the hunt...

Joerg

Welcome from Germany Fryken!

Very nice Fury you have there.
This forum is the best source for rare parts for our boats, but also a place with incredible knowledge and nice people.
From time to time such rare parts appear in the sales area. So have fun here and good luck with the hunt...

Joerg
Thank you!

That's the best of both worlds...70 hood and 71 grille. For people like me that can't decide which is better. Beautiful Fury.

Welcome @Fryken and thank you for posting about PM27N0D123564

I had taken the liberty of posting here about your wonderful car (after hearing a few days ago from a friend who'd seen your tag post on FB), in the thread started by @c-barge that acts as an informal registry of the Last C-body Convertibles.

Yours is the 9th N-code '70 Fury iii 'vert for which we have documentation -- see here for more info about those cars, as well as T-code Fury ragtops. There are two more known to exist in Canada, both B5, about which @marko is seeking the tag info.

@70 Sport Suburban @71Polara383 @Jeff @antonellomopar @Dimitri Romanenko @polara71

Last edited:
Welcome @Fryken and thank you for posting about PM27N0D123564

I had taken the liberty of posting here about your wonderful car (after hearing a few days ago from a friend who'd seen your tag post on FB), in the thread started by @c-barge that acts as an informal registry of the Last C-body Convertibles.

Yours is the 9th N-code '70 Fury iii 'vert for which we have documentation -- see here for more info about those cars, as well as T-code Fury ragtops. There are two more known to exist in Canada, both B5, about which @marko is seeking the tag info.

@70 Sport Suburban @71Polara383 @Jeff @antonellomopar @Dimitri Romanenko @polara71
Thank you very much for the information! Great! It would be very interesting if anyone here know anything about it´s history.
I bought it in dec 2000 in New Smyrna Beach, FL. and I was just told that it had been stored in a garage there the last 10 years or so. Before that I don´t know anything. And I wonder what happened to the car before that (in it´s first 20 years).
Fryken

Back