NOT MINE Thank you @t-revorNobody

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I feel everyone here should show some gratitude for #T-revorNobody for his great contribution to FCBO.
I have no idea who this guy is and where he came from. I know nothing about him.
He simply and quietly works in the background coming up with Cars For Sale from other sites.
And his posts them correctly. Link, description, pic, and more.
The best part is that the cars posted are relevant and could be of interest to most of us.

I don't know WhoTF you are but PLEASE keep posting.

:thumbsup:

The opinions here are strictly of the this writer and and are not of that of FCBO, its Moderators, or Members of FCBO.

Last edited:
I agree! Big Thanks !!
I've purchased a few that he has posted now.
I'm always looking for barracuda's and sometimes stumble upon the C's but Trevor is awesome for posting up his findings!

Thanks again !!!

Thank you!

I’ve been searching for a ’69 Polara Wagon for a while now and when I joined the forum I thought posting the other cars I found while on my search might help some people out!

Thank you!

I’ve been searching for a ’69 Polara Wagon for a while now and when I joined the forum I thought posting the other cars I found while on my search might help some people out!
Now, where the hell is Sidewinder, Colorado????

Sidewinder is a fictional town featured in the Stephen King novel The Shining as well as the 1980 film adaptation of King's book,
The Shining, directed by Stanley Kubrick and the 1997 television miniseries, The Shining.
Sidewinder is located in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado not far from the Overlook Hotel.

:D:D Sidewinder, Colorado

I'm actually near Santa Clarita, California.
Oh, now I get it! There is a ride in Elitch Gardens in Denver called the Sidewinder, I thought that may have a connection. Thanks, BTW, I haven't read any Stephen King, and I certainly do not recall the town in the Shining although I have stayed in the same hotel in Estes Park!

T-revorNobody is the reason why I own this wagon...thanks again!
20201223_221718.jpg
Dtykdhi.jpg
20201221_152755.jpg

T-revorNobody is the reason why I own this wagon...thanks again!View attachment 483451 View attachment 483452 View attachment 483453

That looks like the one T-revor should have bought!! Nothing wrong with moving up from Polara to Manaco!

T-revor is just another California nut case that made me fall off the wagon and buy a triple black 72 Dodge Polara Custom this month. Except for him, I would have been C body sober for about a year now. :BangHead:

Last edited:
i gave into temptation on two he posted ... tried for two others.

apres-velo-school-of-learning-im-not-buying-another-car-59258266.png

made me restart my "affirmations" ... i will not buy it..hummm, i will not buy it ... hummm

:)

Back