For Sale These poor girls are headed for the derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

67polara

Reaction score
Contact seller
I hate to say it but these girls are getting sent to derby heaven. I have been trying to get them to sell me atleast the 2 door Newport but I have had no such luck. I am trying however to get all of the interior and drivetrain from all three. Is there much interest in the parts if I do. I don't want to waste the time if no one else can use them and I don't have anymore room for storage.

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0829.JPG

looks like good sheet metal there. keep working on the 2 door.

Does your girlfriend carry a Tazer?

no, not needed yet, Stan.
Who knows what the future will bring.

The islam is a religion which is not easy to integrate into our "western" world of values and behavior.

I hate to say it but these girls are getting sent to derby heaven. I have been trying to get them to sell me atleast the 2 door Newport but I have had no such luck. I am trying however to get all of the interior and drivetrain from all three. Is there much interest in the parts if I do. I don't want to waste the time if no one else can use them and I don't have anymore room for storage.

GET...
THE....
FENDER...
TAGS...

Derby guys have no use for them. At least if they are going to suffer an undignified death, let's remember them properly.

If you have access to parts on these cars, I would be willing to buy all the wheel well trim , coolant and washer bottle off the 2 door Newport. PM me if this is possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back