This is a ProMod guy winter project.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
1499542_778086002217389_570792753_n.jpg

yeah except those guys with the guns were in the union... I mean isn't social and economic justice/equality what their leader preached? That is how he came to power IIRC.

NOT going there!!!
And stop bringing up unions when it wasn't mentioned.
Your continuous non-stop search of ops to union bash is getting obnoxious so **** off on all your grandstanding.
Find me every or any post where I brought up unionism to rail against management.
Go ahead. Start your search. I'm waiting.
You won't find one. So stop flapping your piehole.

Last edited:
Calm down Francis. I'm not the one that saying someone has too much stuff.
If you can fool around and put things together like that, you got too much stuff.
I say if the guy has the dough and he wants a million of em, **** go for it. Who am I to say what someone has the right to spend their dough on.

yeah except those guys with the guns were in the union... I mean isn't social and economic justice/equality what their leader preached? That is how he came to power IIRC.
Actually the guys with the guns were the counter revolutionaries or rather what the evolved into. The unionists at that time were mostly Social Democrats and Communists.

Calm down Francis. I'm not the one that saying someone has too much stuff.
I say if the guy has the dough and he wants a million of em, **** go for it. Who am I to say what someone has the right to spend their dough on.
You say...
So why knee jerk automatic attack on unionism. It had nothing to do do with the topic. You just love to jump up on that anti-union soapbox you permanently drag around with you. You attack unionism, I attack you.
End of discussion.

Because it's the unionist mentality that spews things like "you got too much stuff". What does your perception of the material possessions the person tho built this "thing" have to do with the topic? You say someone has too much stuff, I say good for them and I hope they acquire yet more stuff. But whatever, I'll leave you alone..

I have been in the union for almost 20 years and have never heard that. Amazing how the union is down to 6% of the workforce and we are still 100% the problem. Who are you going to blame once we are gone.

My "too much stuff" mentality has nothing to do with my views on unionism. Very few Hippies are union members I would bet. WTF does immoral conspicuous consumption have to do with unionism?
I stopped defending unionism years ago because I got smart enough to know that running head first into an oncoming freight train hurts a lot and doesn't stop the train. But you took my independent views having nothing to do with unionism, took them out of context, turned them around into an anti-union attack AGAIN, and then associated me with being anticapitalist.
Do you know anything about The French Revolution other than Marie Antoinette erroneously being quoted as saying "Let them eat cake". How about the Bolsheviks? Only the white bread version from TV I bet. Leave unionism out of all your rants because it's all about economics and finite resources.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Back