For Sale this is not mine --1980 Dodge Colt - $5700 (Prescott Az.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/prescott-1980-dodge-colt/7043928355.html
00b0b_he7mKbfBtTQ_600x450.jpg
00X0X_jtZdrvwdse6_600x450.jpg

00505_l94585fiL8D_600x450.jpg

00N0N_iRwsG8lTQab_600x450.jpg

00000_bEMiNnvwFmx_600x450.jpg

00d0d_kWgQ9zgxUfK_600x450.jpg

00303_935gAiF1dzB_600x450.jpg

00H0H_cDgsFXQCTgP_600x450.jpg

00J0J_c89JphEKdaQ_600x450.jpg

This cute little Dodge is a 40 yr. old survivor and in very nice condition, it is equipped with the 1.4 liter 4 cyl. and the unique manual transmission which gave 8 speeds forward and 2 spds. reverse, it also has front disc brakes and rear window de-icer. The interior was updated with cloth inserts in the seats and headliner, the roof and floor were insulated to deaden road noise and heat. The body has a few little dings but is totally rust free, the paint and still original and shiny and glass is good. Last summer the windshield was replaced along with new tires and front end alignment, the car runs and drives very well and get very good fuel mileage. Everything works including the original AM radio, the car also has the tilt out quarter windows and fold down rear seat. When I bought the car 11 yrs. ago, it had just 41000 miles, it now has 78000 and still runs and drives great, the car is located in Prescott Az. you can fly in and drive it home. I am not open to any trades or low ball offers and will not answer any E-mails due to the scammers. Call.. show contact info
and leave a message and I will return your call.
1980 Dodge colt

condition: excellent
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 78000
paint color: orange
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: hatchback

not a colt fan but it has an interesting transmission.

not a colt fan but it has an interesting transmission.

May even be enuf to interest Stan........ @commando1 Here's a little **** box for ya!:thumbsup: :p

Colt's are cool cars. Not "knocking" them. Interesting in such very nice condition. Very rare car with not many around anymore, especially with a manual trans. If those 78,000 miles are the "actual" miles that's pretty impressive. Best of luck with the sale!

Those little Twin-Stick Colts and Scamps were fun to drive.
The left stick was a performance or economy mode selector.
Like the Sport/Eco mode button on my D.D.
Which meant it stayed in “P” mode till I hit the highway if I’m driving!

amc had a similar Option over a decade earlier which gave you effectively a five Speed Transmission.

2stick.jpg

That car hits the bullseye. Perfect. That twin stick would bring me back to my old Mack B-model days.
Okay Stan, if you fly into Phoenix I'll pick you up at the airport and then we can drive up to Prescott in just over an hour. You will have a great time driving it home to Florida. :poke:

Okay Stan, if you fly into Phoenix I'll pick you up at the airport and then we can drive up to Prescott in just over an hour. You will have a great time driving it home to Florida. :poke:
That's the way to do it!

How about you buy it for me and I'll pay ya back when you drive it here to Florida next July...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back