Thread for Craigslist morons

1968 Buick wildcat
$10,000

1968 Buick Wildcat
View attachment 525165
View attachment 525166View attachment 525167View attachment 525168View attachment 525169View attachment 525170View attachment 525171View attachment 525172View attachment 525173

VERY RARE 1968 Buick Wildcat Convertible Original 430-4 Rocket Big Block Engine Been Sitting Almost 20 Years Starting To Restore But Didn't Have The Time Lost Interest In It Clean Title In Hand $10,000 CASH obo
Barn find!

Not a bad starting price if you could edge him down to $1100. You would in like flynn

Haven't seen too much moronic AD's lately, slim pick'ins heh.

05-18-22.11 Laptops (PARTS REPAIR) See Photos! - $125 (Daytona Beach).daytona.craigslist.org.jpg

Yeah, it isn't a bad looking van except for the owner having done a little bit too much on the LSD. He is still hallucinating...
Since it isn't happening for me, I'll drop a tab and hang with him!

Seriously, I want to know what's with the gauges on the column, maybe it's a 440 hopped up over 160.

Last edited:
Since it isn't happening for me, I'll drop a tab and hang with him!

Seriously, I want to know what's with the gauges on the column.aybe it's a 440 hopped up over 160.
I see along with the masks and pruning shears on the engine cover...

72' Plymouth Fury II - Project Car w/ spare engines/parts (318 &360) - $15,000 (South Saint Paul)

72' Plymouth Fury II - Project Car w spare engines-parts (318 &360) - $15,000 (South Saint Pau...jpg

I guess he thinks his rusted piles of junk are worth 13+ Grand...

72' Plymouth Fury II - Project Car w/ spare engines/parts (318 &360) - $15,000 (South Saint Paul)

View attachment 537171

I guess he thinks his rusted piles of junk are worth 13+ Grand...

Sellers response when I asked if the price was correct.

Yeah I threw a price out for the rarity of the vehicle, all the parts and engines with it and the current market for vehicles

Yeah I'm not really looking to sell but wanted to see if there was someone desperate looking for a project car or something to put in car show

Sellers response when I asked if the price was correct.

Yeah I threw a price out for the rarity of the vehicle, all the parts and engines with it and the current market for vehicles

Yeah I'm not really looking to sell but wanted to see if there was someone desperate looking for a project car or something to put in car show

So not specifically a Craigslist Moron, just a moron...

Kevin

So not specifically a Craigslist Moron, just a moron...

Kevin
Yeah I'm aware. It's hard enough finding parts since they all ended up in junk yards. But Who knows maybe an older couple with some memories in the back seat can relive the glory days once more

I haven't ever found a make and model of a fury 2 let alone a 72. Car shows, swap meets. I only know they used to be cop cars with police interceptor 360 engines

Yeah I'm aware. It's hard enough finding parts since they all ended up in junk yards. But Who knows maybe an older couple with some memories in the back seat can relive the glory days once more

I haven't ever found a make and model of a fury 2 let alone a 72. Car shows, swap meets. I only know they used to be cop cars with police interceptor 360 engines
I have a Fury II. ‘68. I believe that it was a farm car.
9416A940-7F15-4CD9-BCE1-81396A5D376F.jpeg

I try not to promote stupidity, glad to see that you took the initiative!

It's always nice to have the link, sometimes these morons can't type well.

I figure if you can copy and paste the text and pictures, the link should be copy and pasted as well. Never know what can transpire with the proper information.

1961 CHEVY IMPALA Convertible - $60,000 (Santa Paula)​

1694063831314.png

1694063842929.png

1694063890113.png

1694064229320.png

1961 CHEVY IMPALA Convertible, BLACK EXTERIOR WITH RED INTERIOR, 283 Engine, POWER Glide Automatic
TRANSMISSION, POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, CALIFORNIA CAR, EASY CAR TO RESTORE, SOLID ROCKERS, RUST ISSUES IN SOME AREAS LOOK AT PICTURES, RUST ON LOWER QUARTERS BOTH SIDES IN FRONT OF REAR WHEEL WELLS. I HAVE EVERYTHING TO COMPLETE THIS CAR, LOWER BACK SEAT, SIDE MOLDINGS, I HAVE EVERY ACCESSORY FOR THIS CAR SOLD SEPARATELY. VIN & COWL TAG INTACT. IF INTERESTED CALL AN ASK QUESTIONS.

1961 CHEVY IMPALA Convertible - $60,000 (Santa Paula)​

View attachment 615527
View attachment 615528
View attachment 615529
View attachment 615530
1961 CHEVY IMPALA Convertible, BLACK EXTERIOR WITH RED INTERIOR, 283 Engine, POWER Glide Automatic
TRANSMISSION, POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, CALIFORNIA CAR, EASY CAR TO RESTORE, SOLID ROCKERS, RUST ISSUES IN SOME AREAS LOOK AT PICTURES, RUST ON LOWER QUARTERS BOTH SIDES IN FRONT OF REAR WHEEL WELLS. I HAVE EVERYTHING TO COMPLETE THIS CAR, LOWER BACK SEAT, SIDE MOLDINGS, I HAVE EVERY ACCESSORY FOR THIS CAR SOLD SEPARATELY. VIN & COWL TAG INTACT. IF INTERESTED CALL AN ASK QUESTIONS.
I’ll have to have my brother in law check this out as he lives there, in Santa Paula.

Back