To Be or NOT

Try to Save,Parts, or sell whole??

• Part out ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The body looks decent without seeing what's underneath. Floor pans can come out of most C body's of the era and even reproduction B body pans can be made to work. Do most of the work yourself and you may break even. beats a savings account.
you are right I am looking for a donor ragtop found 1 in California but I would only have 2 weeks to remove it so I will have to pass but the search continues

Screenshot_20211121-132722_Gallery.jpg
View attachment 49823
Screenshot_20211121-132737_Gallery.jpg
0[/ATTACH]
Screenshot_20211121-132730_Gallery.jpg

Well I pulled the starter today and it appears that this is also the Original starter. Will have to find someone that can rebuild it and send it back to me.

Well I pulled the starter today and it appears that this is also the Original starter. Will have to find someone that can rebuild it and send it back to me.

If you're ever in my neck of the woods (I sent you a PM) I have a family friend that used to operate his own starter and alternator repair shop. I bet I can bring him out of retirement so he can teach me how to rebuild yours.

If you're ever in my neck of the woods (I sent you a PM) I have a family friend that used to operate his own starter and alternator repair shop. I bet I can bring him out of retirement so he can teach me how to rebuild yours.
I just tried to send you a PM but your box is full

There's a shop local to me that has been family run for decades. Asche Mechanic Distributors 814-354-2621. Tell them you want it to appear original an it will. On top of that they are MOPAR guys.

I Found a company called Precision Power they do concourse restoration, so I sent them the starter, alternator, voltage regulator, starter relay, & horn relay since I believe that they are all original to this car. I know that it's going to cost a bunch but this car is going to be worth it.

Back