To carbs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

68Bigred

Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone interested in 4 tq carbs. I think they are late 70s. I even have a rebuild kit for one. Please don't ask me to do a ton of work looking up their part numbers. I have no use for them. They all move and such but have no clue what the go to. My grandfather threw them in the trunk of my 300. Before I get a ton of replays they are junk no one wants them I get that. If someone does want them let me know otherwise don't reply. Cleaning out my garage and tired of looking at them. If my grandfather kept them they came off running cars but probably been sitting 20 years so I imagine all need to be rebuilt.

image.jpg

Spoken for. Sorry went with the first person to reply. I was planning to get one redone as my car only has a 700cfm on it, would have been nice to have a 800, but at this pont my car run well and dont think I will ever mess with it.

you have that now??

Yes, I still have both of the 300s in the picture and it still runs very well. It needs a fair amount of work on both quarters and needs outer wheel houses, so I will either have to go deep into this one or find a nice solid one to redo.

I really missed out on a nice loaded one in New Mexico for 3K about 6 years ago...

68 300 (127).jpg

68 300 (127).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back