Top 100 Mopar Sites

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I thought this top 100 Mopar site might be useful to the group....

http://www.mopartopsites.com/

top100mopars_logo.jpg

Not a complete list.....but useful none the less.
One caveat:
Those top 100 site lists are designed to make money for the "Top 100..." site itself. They are not from any real web tracking method. Any site can manipulate itself onto the list.
Joey? back me up...

21ewx0o.jpg

I know. I know. I'm always the skeptic...

Last edited:
The ranking or order means nothing to me and doesn't influence anything that I buy. I just use it for a quick reference to websites.

Thats all it was good for, now and then you could find a car for sale on a site you never used

Thanks for the link, I had no idea there were so many out there. I do like the 71 duster/AAR cuda transformation website. Never thought it would pull off looking so good. Interesting car.

You'll love this site...........click on links tab and scroll down.

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/
Thanks, Its been a while since I had visited that site. Ironically I had corresponded with Barry back in 2004 about the 70 T/A challenger that my brother bought new. He did send me back an entry for the 2005 Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals 1970 AAR Cuda and T/A35th reunion. I still have the original window sticker my brother gave me for his Sublime T/A Challenger and a polaroid. standing in front of it with his racing trophy (That sure was a fun car to ride shotgun in), Got to luv those pistol grip shifters. I gave Barry a copy of it but haven't heard back since to see if the car still exists. The website does not look current now. I tried to click on the link to get a hold of Barry Washington but to no avail. :yourock:But thanks for reminding me. Still curious to see if it still exists.

Me too, My brother often wonders if it survived after all these years. Would love to share a story or two with the current owner if it still exists.

Yes it would be fun to find it and maybe get another ride in it. It was definitely the most flamboyant car I had ever rode in. It was like driving a rolling billboard with the Lime Color and black graphics. Luckily it had a black vinyl roof to help tone it down.

. It was like driving a rolling billboard with the Lime Color and black graphics.

They actually offered so called billboard stripes on some Cuda/Challenger models but not the T/A IIRC.

Back