Transport

Dave Jacobowitz

Reaction score
Happy Winter Everyone!
I will be delivering a 70 Cuda that I sold from CT to Miami in April. I will be taking my 27' box truck with either the open or enclosed trailer. I will have lots of room on the way down and back so far. I can haul cars, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, parts, household goods and whatever would fit in the box or in/on the trailer.

Dave 860-460-1820

When I moved from Connecticut to North Carolina last fall I hired Dave to move most of my cars, my parts and all of my household furniture etc... I can't say enough good things about Dave. He is a MOPAR guy and a former trucker and knows what he is doing.

No, I alerted another member that I knew was looking at some things in CT, that lives down in AL.
Yes it would be quite a detour to ND.

Hello everyone! I will be hauling a 73 Charger for a fellow Mopar enthusiast in my single car enclosed trailer from CT to Williamsburg VA sometime in July. So far I will be empty on the return trip. I can go off route some. Dave 860-460-1820

Hello everyone! I will be hauling a 73 Charger for a fellow Mopar enthusiast in my single car enclosed trailer from CT to Williamsburg VA sometime in July. So far I will be empty on the return trip. I can go off route some. Dave 860-460-1820

i have a North South job but it is NOT exactly on your route. 150 mile further south than VA on pickup, Western NY though is destination probably 200 miles west of the route you'd take I might be able to send some guys to close that gap a bit in NY though, depending on when/if you could do it.

car is in-op, doesnt need enclosed, but still may be of interest vs. deadheading back to CT

PM me for more details, or if this one isnt for you i'd like to know that too please?.

:thankyou:

i have a North South job but it is NOT exactly on your route. 150 mile further south than VA on pickup, Western NY though is destination probably 200 miles west of the route you'd take I might be able to send some guys to close that gap a bit in NY though, depending on when/if you could do it.

car is in-op, doesnt need enclosed, but still may be of interest vs. deadheading back to CT

PM me for more details, or if this one isnt for you i'd like to know that too please?.

:thankyou:
That sounds possible. Give me a call tomorrow morning and we can discuss it. Dave

I will be in Jamestown NY ( western ny near Erie PA) Wednesday morning. I will be empty to CT with my enclosed trailer. Give me a call. Dave. 860-460-1820

I have worked with Dave on recent job and can highly recommend you add him to your list of people for your vehicle and potentially other transport needs.

in the end, maybe it works out, maybe it doesnt .. but it would be well worth your time i think to check with him first for your particular job.

PM me if you need additional details about my experience.

Hello everyone! I will be making a trip from MA to San Antonio TX leaving on Nov 9. I have room in my brand new enclosed trailer on the way down and on the return trip for a car or? LMK if I can help. Dave 860-460-1820

Dave is a great guy, a MOPAR collector and is very careful with transporting cars. Highly recommended.

Hello everyone! I will be making a trip from MA to San Antonio TX leaving on Nov 9. I have room in my brand new enclosed trailer on the way down and on the return trip for a car or? LMK if I can help. Dave 860-460-1820
Trip going down almost full, still room on return trip. Dave

Also making a trip the end of November or beginning of December with the new enclosed trailer from New England to Illinois to pick up a Charger. I have room both ways so far.

great experience with dave, and is very careful with transporting cars that what i like it more . i recommended for u

I do not go into Canada. I will be making a trip from CT through NY, PA, Ohio, Il, WI and MN. I don't know where in Canada you need something picked up, but if you could get someone to meet me somewhere on the U.S. side, I might be able to help. Dave

Back