WANTED Trim For 1965 Plymouth Sport Fury Conv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudeblue

Reaction score
Contact seller
My nightmare continues on putting my 65 SF back together. We were putting the trim on today, which I had polished, and we had one piece which we had no idea where it went and were confused because we only had ONE piece and not the usual two. This if from a car that was at one shop for two years, which I finally moved, and I was and am fearful that I would get all the parts. So far, the parts are there, or found back at the original shop, and I have been able to find online or salvage yard. Now we encountered this missing trim piece; is it at the original shop which has become a virtual junk yard or at the vendor who polished the trim which was 1 1/2 years ago, good luck with that.

In any event, I am looking for the trim as picture which is attached. It is approximately 5-6 inches long and we believe it is for the inside bottom window pillar trim. If someone knows what it is, it would be helpful if you could identify it. If if fits both a convertible and a hardtop, I might have a chance of finding it. If someone has one and willing to part with it, that would be great! Thanks.

Trim - Missing.jpg

It's been a long time since I put my 65 Convert back together. I don't recognize that piece at all.

It's been a long time since I put my 65 Convert back together. I don't recognize that piece at all.
I was able to find what it is by looking at 65 SF for sale and on You Tube. It is a chrome piece that connects the interior, side window trim (pillar) to the vinyl trim that runs down to the kick panel. It is the same for the hardtops as the convertibles. At least now I know what I am looking for.

I believe the 66 SF used the same piece too. May try Murray Park for them.

Since your in Phoenix check DVAP. They had a 65 SF the last time I was there, rough but still had windshield and most of the interior in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back