Trunk floor drop downs

Davews

Reaction score
I know I've seen this asked and answered at least a few times, but I'm still trying to locate trunk drop downs for my 69 polara. I've called (I think) all the 'rust free ' southern or western salvage yards and keep an eye on the parts car forum...but nothing usable. Any reproductions yet? Any idea I'm missing? Thoughts, comments appreciated. Thanks, Dave

No reproductions and stay away from C2C (Classic 2 Current) junk.

@cbarge made some for his '68 and they looked decent.

Trunk floor extensions are a pain for sure. I needed some for my 66 Dart and of course they weren't repopped. I got online and found a solid donor car at Desert Valley Auto Parts in AZ. They cut them out and sent them. They were nice pieces with extra material just in case it's needed. The body shop cut them apart, blasted and primed/sealed and welded them in. Check them out or put a wanted ad here. I hope you find what you need.

Trunk floor extensions are a pain for sure. I needed some for my 66 Dart and of course they weren't repopped. I got online and found a solid donor car at Desert Valley Auto Parts in AZ. They cut them out and sent them. They were nice pieces with extra material just in case it's needed. The body shop cut them apart, blasted and primed/sealed and welded them in. Check them out or put a wanted ad here. I hope you find what you need.
Thanks, I've tried all the salvage yards but never any luck.... i'll keep looking I guess...

Back