Tsk Tsk...

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Really??? WTF
HowTF can you not talk about gas prices without politics.
Gas prices are totally all about politics.
SMH

Screenshot_20220313_095853.jpg

Yeah, I saw your post got deleted, but at least I had a chance to hit the "agree" button before it got yanked.

Another one sided, opinion censoring expression that is slowly ruining this site.

Really??? WTF
HowTF can you not talk about gas prices without politics.
Gas prices are totally all about politics.
SMH

SO we should delete the whole thread then because YOU cannot follow the rules?

I posted this in the thread..

I just want to point out to you guys...

I'm fine with this discussion, until it gets political. It already has once. One particular member, who knows about the no politics rule well, went and posted a clearly political meme in this thread which we deleted.

Now, when you guys ask why I won't make a politics forum or do other things, its partly because we have a handful of members who insist on doing whatever the **** they want regardless of the rules., and then have the nerve to ***** when we moderate things.

So maybe instead of complaining to me, complain to them. They are the ones that are the driving force behind posts being deleted and threads being locked.

Another one sided, opinion censoring expression that is slowly ruining this site.

This is a car site - not politics. You know the rules and so does Commando. If you don't like it, you are free to go elsewhere. This might shock you but, many members DON'T want politics here and have told me so.

It wasn't political as I mentioned above. It was a Civilian...not a Politician who was depicted in the picture. Just because that Civilian happened to be DJT with his arms extended with the caption, "I told you this would happen" in the pic, it gets terminated.
If I took a picture of myself, with the same gesture and caption, would it also be cancelled ?
When he gave that speech, was no longer a Politian, but I guess You can split hairs as many ways as you want.

When he gave that speech, was no longer a Politian, but I guess You can split hairs as many ways as you want.

Your the one splitting hairs. Are you kidding me? And you wonder why I wont give you a politics forum.

last week i posted the same thing and it got taking down . its ok i didnt mean anything by it but i do understand that some people will take it to that level . i have 1 1/2 months to save up some money so when i can take the cars out for a drive i will have a few good days of enjoying what i built .
0921191406.jpg

Back