TWO MOPARS AND A CITROEN

polarus

Reaction score
If I wasn't cash/space poor I'd have to own all three.
IMG_1963.JPG
IMG_1961.JPG
IMG_1958.JPG
IMG_1956.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG

Gosh, that black 68 300 looks really good!

The Dodge pickup seems to be from California maybe? Very nice looking pickup.

Now I see where Tesla got the inspiraton for their new pickup truck - that Citroen looks cool!

If you actually owned them all, it would be a very eclectic collection you have there!

Gosh, that black 68 300 looks really good!

The Dodge pickup seems to be from California maybe? Very nice looking pickup.

Now I see where Tesla got the inspiraton for their new pickup truck - that Citroen looks cool!

If you actually owned them all, it would be a very eclectic collection you have there!
“The Dodge pickup seems to be from California maybe?”

It’s got Florida plates on it.. looks California clean though..

Passenger side doesn't look too bad on the picture, and it's usually the side with the most rust. Very pretty in black.
I had looked at this car about a week a go,(no camera.) Rusty underneath looks like it was sitting somewhere damp. Black interior, surprised to see manual windows. Big dog with attitude kept me in my truck this time. I can't run like I used to!

“The Dodge pickup seems to be from California maybe?”

It’s got Florida plates on it.. looks California clean though..
Very clean, a lot of junk in the bed but what I could see looked solid, it has a three on the tree, not sure what motor, I might have to back and have a closer look.

Very clean, a lot of junk in the bed but what I could see looked solid, it has a three on the tree, not sure what motor, I might have to back and have a closer look.
Yes yes please!! I’d love more details. I’d love to own it.

Back