Two sides to the same story...

73Coupe

Reaction score
I am deeply saddened by the recent random killing of a young woman in San Francisco by an illegal immigrant while she was with her parents. What's even more appalling is the City's reaction and dismissal of the police dept's inaction to turn the scumbag over to ICE when he was recently arrested! And now, even more appalling, is higher officials' defense of the "sanctuary city" policy of SF. Even the prez is mute on the issue.

Now, just think what the papers and "o-bum-bum" would be crying about had a US citizen killed a Mexican immigrant!

A UK newspaper's version: He was an illegal immigrant, previously deported 5 times:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-let-stay.html

San Francisco Chronicle's version: He was from TEXAS!

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/W...ed-6363401.php

WTF!!​

A sad commentary on the state of affairs when a foreign news outlet has a more detailed account than the local media.

A sad commentary on the state of affairs when a foreign news outlet has a more detailed account than the local media.

that's the first thing l noticed when l lived in LA..2 minutes of local icecream news and the rest fluff...was kinda like living in a bubble down there

Seriously, this s**t happens a hundred times a day in this country. INS and ICE has it's hands tied by both the federal government and the sheer number of illegal trash entering the country constantly. Our democrat and republican masters that have round the clock protection from these mongrel hordes couldn't care in the slightest because they don't have to deal with it while us servants that are here legally and work and pay taxes foot the bill. They see them as voters that that will keep them and their anti American policies and subversive hand picked officials in office. Take a peek at ANY urban local news in this country at ANY given moment and it's completely obvious that there's a serious illegal alien problem in this country and it's getting worse by the minute. If I had my way, every lightpost in the country would have a government worker dangling from it....from obammy down to the janitors. I give away an easy 1/3rd of my pay every week to help finance these scums ruin the country my direct LEGAL American descendants fought and died for to keep this EXACT thing from happening. It's disgusting and vile how my country is being run by worms with zero pride. It's infuriating.

Back