UPDATE C-BODY67

BIGBARNEYCARS

Legendary Member
Reaction score
FOUND AH '75 TRAILDUSTER. 78xxx milez, /6, 3 on the tree, 2wd, minimal cancer. Did I mention that I've had an aluminum intake in my stash for 30 yearz for 3 side draft Weber's for the leaning tower of power? Stan, If I get this It'll be parked in my back yard, Screw the HOA, LMFAO. Jer

FWIW, I have NOTHING against six cylinder engines! Where'd you find that intake? What about the (alleged) Porsche-spec camshaft from the earlier '60s? Headers? Might be lots of fun to ge the carbs sync'd? Pics on YOUR trailer??

Glad you found it!
CBODY67

FWIW, I have NOTHING against six cylinder engines! Where'd you find that intake? What about the (alleged) Porsche-spec camshaft from the earlier '60s? Headers? Might be lots of fun to ge the carbs sync'd? Pics on YOUR trailer??

Glad you found it!
CBODY67
No Big deal, I think we all have a strong attachment to the /6? Found the intake in Australia. Wife and I spent ah month there in '87 celebrating our 25th. We met a car guy and his wife on the way there returning home after 6 weeks in the states. Spent ah couple dayz with them and one of those days in a speed shop in Brisbane where I saw a bunch of stuff that was new to me including one of those intakes all set up on a '62 Valiant. Short conversation with the shop owner and I called the Manufacturer(Cain) half way across that country, gave him our VISA and had him ship it to the Hotel where we were booked for the following week in Sidney. It waz waiting at the front desk when we checked in ah few dayz later. It sure Raised eyebrows even back then every time when it went thru' the X-Ray scanner at the airports in my carry on AWAL bag lol. It's been a wall hanger since then waiting for the right project. Choices were 1 of 2. Either a '65 Formula S 4spd Barracuda or a '74-'75 Plymouth Trail Duster. And FWIW back atcha, It wouldn't fit under the dog house of my '66 A-100 5 window pickup 'cuz I tried that over the winter of '87-'88. OH? And the linkage to make it all work can be had from Clifford in SoCal, Jer

Last edited:
Went by Wendy's on the way home this afternoon to get something to eat. Take out. The clerk actually spelled my name right! Then I looked at the Order Number . . . "225" I grinned.

Thanks for the purchase information! Neat story!

CBODY67

Back