updates on 69 newport

timthomas

Reaction score
Dave's Auto Upholstery performed beautiful work, replacing the convertible and the floor matting. Very happy, great people to work with.

Will do interior seats this winter along with body work. keeping the original color.

IMG_7365.jpgIMG_7361.jpgIMG_7362.jpgIMG_7363.jpgIMG_7364.jpgIMG_7366.jpgIMG_7367.jpgIMG_7368.jpgIMG_7369.jpg

Dave's Auto Upholstery performed beautiful work, replacing the convertible and the floor matting. Very happy, great people to work with.

Will do interior seats this winter along with body work. keeping the original color.
:thumbsup: on keeping the color!

PS: Do you have contact info for the shop that did the work?

:thumbsup: on keeping the color!

PS: Do you have contact info for the shop that did the work?
Dave's Auto Upholstery is in Oakville section of Watertown CT Just off Rt 8 west of waterbury.
482 Main Street Watertown

I purchased the top from Legendary Auto Interiors. They have convertibles in stock for c-body Chryslers. Dave's put it on for me.

I purchased the flouring from newark-auto.com Dave's put this is as well.

Both were on-line orders both have great reputations. put in year make model of car they show what they have...

It looks better every time I see it. Can’t wait to see the finished interior pictures. Keep up the good work.

I purchased the top from Legendary Auto Interiors. They have convertibles in stock for c-body Chryslers. Dave's put it on for me.

I purchased the flouring from newark-auto.com Dave's put this is as well.

Both were on-line orders both have great reputations. put in year make model of car they show what they have...
Did Dave's give a separate $ figure for labor to install the top from Legendary?
My car doesn't see rain. I don't think it's been rained on in 10 years. But, dilapidated top makes long trips a risk for water damage. Trying to get a ball park figure before going to an upholstery shop.
Duct tape: Not the solution.
1693444258707.png
1693444258707.png

2300 for top and new floor matting install

1600 to put the new top on
700 to pull the seats and put the floor matting in.

Beautiful work. Also the new top has a glass back window. The old top had a plastic window which had oxidized so you could no longer see thru it.

It’s important to have someone install the top who really knows what they are doing. Dave’s has an excellent reputation came highly recommended. He schedules his work and once he starts he works thru till completed. Took a week to put top on and almost a week for the flooring.

Last edited:
Back