WANTED Used Big Block Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moseman

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of used aftermarket heads to fit a B or RB block. Edelbrock, Trickflo Brodix, doesn't matter.

I may have a set of 440 Source heads for sale. I haven't truly decided yet. They are at my machine shop now getting new guides and a fresh valve job. I bought them new march of 2010 and they have been great on my mild 440 in my wagon. It was not much of a daily driver but I drove it often. Currently building a stoker 512 to replace my short block and had the heads inspected. I had 2 valves that the guides had some wear. I'm really leaning toward getting a set of Trick Flow 240s. If I do the heads and the ARP Bolts will go with them. The Trick Flows require a special set of ARP bolts.

I may have a set of 440 Source heads for sale. I haven't truly decided yet. They are at my machine shop now getting new guides and a fresh valve job. I bought them new march of 2010 and they have been great on my mild 440 in my wagon. It was not much of a daily driver but I drove it often. Currently building a stoker 512 to replace my short block and had the heads inspected. I had 2 valves that the guides had some wear. I'm really leaning toward getting a set of Trick Flow 240s. If I do the heads and the ARP Bolts will go with them. The Trick Flows require a special set of ARP bolts.
Great, if I could not find a set of used heads in a 30 day period, I was going to pull the trigger on the 440 heads. I am building a 505+ with Trick Flo 240 heads. See this thread: 505 Build
Clark Moseley
clark.moseley@coalman.biz

I read that thread and am really interested in that build. Are you building more than one motor? You have the Trick Flows on that motor.

I read that thread and am really interested in that build. Are you building more than one motor? You have the Trick Flows on that motor.
Yes, I am upgrading the 440 in 78 from stock. The stroker build is for my 72 RestoMod. I have one other good 440 that may go into my 75 Doba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back