Rare Chrysler Imperial Stash , Convertible and NOS Parts​

$60
Listed 6 days ago in Marquette, NE

Details

• Condition
    Used – good
  • Brand
    chrysler
Rare chance at some rust free Chrysler Imperial collection of cars and NOS parts.. one of 474 Imperial convertible and other rust free sleeping beauties... 68 Imperial convertible 67 New Yorker 68 imperial sedan 66 imperial crown 70 Lebaron sedan .. and NOS trim , bumpers , skirts and boxes and boxes of others...can text two zero one five one nine zero six seven five for more info , located in Nebraska asking $60K for whole lot or will sell cars individually

Marquette, NE
Location is approximate

Seller information​

Seller details

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/100000000736290/?__tn__=<
Lafayette Duane Donnell

Joined Facebook in 2009

_nc_ohc=e4-dLK4_aU0AX83dqKL&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

lS5P7yW-xhm9nR-68jfkqAN8_kw&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=WSX2J4-ey94AX9sZFJl&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=wLJ_P4vNG3AAX98tyMy&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=cYTDXp4zxaEAX_vlZ5r&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=--Vk2Vwe4VUAX9ulGWa&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=paAVFZLz6AEAX8eL_N_&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=oHnzE8xTi8cAX9sS3nZ&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=yCs99TKIfD8AX9hf2G0&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=dfOj6J_XcLoAX8vXKAY&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

I don’t really have an interest in any of the cars but would love to rummage through all those parts!:wideyed:

I'm looking at that LeBaron wondering what that thing next to the driver's door handle is :confused:

I'm looking at that LeBaron wondering what that thing next to the driver's door handle is :confused:
Probably some old J.C. Whitney personalized monogram plaque….

Retiring Aviator.... dusty collection and one clean shirt, needs to buy a plane so out go the cars. As Mat says, it would be nice to rummage through all those boxes.
Place looks big enough for a crop duster.
The cars look to be in good condition. Good deal if you have the money.

I'd love to have the '66 four-door and all of the '66 Imperial parts I could haul out.

His ask of $60K isn't bad at all for five cars and all those parts. A guy would have to hire a hauler for the vehicles and rent a tractor-trailer for the parts, of course.

Interesting, they all appear to be white cars; other than the green/white car up front.

Retiring Aviator.... dusty collection and one clean shirt, needs to buy a plane so out go the cars. As Mat says, it would be nice to rummage through all those boxes.
Place looks big enough for a crop duster.
The cars look to be in good condition. Good deal if you have the money.
Mostly need the space. Hey I know a guy that has some horse farm space. Doo It...

I don't have Facebook so I can't share the new link. Apparently this guy figured out what he has, hosed them off, and slapped some very steep prices on these cars for being unrestored barn finds.

I don't have Facebook so I can't share the new link. Apparently this guy figured out what he has, hosed them off, and slapped some very steep prices on these cars for being unrestored barn finds.

1970 Chrysler Lebaron imperial storage find​

$5,000
Listed a day ago in Marquette, NE

• Condition
    Used – fair
  • Brand
    Chrysler
1970 Chrysler lebaron imperial storage find, has been stored in same location for 11 years, no real rust, one owner car, currently NON running, has 440 and all the bells and whistles... has title and keys, asking $5000 located in Nebraska can text two zero one fove one nine zero six seven five
8Q3jgPtkyoOGLnmijsVyXiQd6MM&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=gh-UYM41SfQAX_7XmTg&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=k6RghH-rjhQAX-w49y8&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=gxjAi7NVg0kAX-YVCD6&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=DDoC78EkGYEAX8QdUv3&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

Storage find 1966 chrysler imperial crown​

$10,000
Listed 5 days ago in Marquette, NE

• Condition
    Used – good
  • Brand
    Chrysler
1966 Chrysler imperial crown, has been stored in same spot for 11 years, NO RUST , beautiful underneath the dust.. ( will be washing off soon) has title and keys, inside is good, currently non running.... asking $10000 obo located in Nebraska can text two zero one five one nine zero six seven five
_nc_ohc=nPG5oS5L48wAX8I0s4u&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=aKT0AtREEBQAX8yfj-x&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=8YfxvOJ4XzIAX80gTCc&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=101c-9icW00AX-dwbRp&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

The others are: $25K for the '68 Imperial convertible, $10K for the '68 Imperial sedan.

He had a 70 barracuda for sale back in November.
Unfortunately it didn't have the M46 option that i am always looking for.
Sent pictures and was very responsive for me.

Looks like he is a car hunter in general.

Back