Very rare 1954 Chrysler Imperial Custom Town Limousine.

crv

Reaction score
One of only 85 made in 1954 (how difficult is it to obtain a title in Philadelphia??)
1954 Chrysler Imperial hemi
Im selling a 1954 chrysler imperial with a hemi engine very solid car has privacy glass between seats motor spins freely but have not tried to start no title must be towed asking $2700 i have info to get new title
00e0e_2yacVjFEvvU_1200x900.jpg

00H0H_g9HBSB497j6_1200x900.jpg

00H0H_anSjDyKzkh8_1200x900.jpg

01414_dkd1htX1wiX_1200x900.jpg

00L0L_7A10RTgmC0H_1200x900.jpg

00202_h3Vx8XsfqPa_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_d1MDkroafaK_1200x900.jpg

Original factory advertising:
Page08-09-reg.jpg

Someone could get the idea to part it out at that Price. What's a set of These supposed original wire wheels going for alone ?

Someone could get the idea to part it out at that Price.

Too true. Someone who wants a HEMI for their ****-bucket-rat-rod would likely pay that price and ditch the car. If only I had time and money for another toy it'd be mine for a restoration.

It's in better shape than my NYB when I first got it.

Never heard of this model before. Would be a costly restoration, but incredible when complete. These Keller era Imps have an amazing presence, with Kelsey-Hayes wires AND HEMI to boot!

He needs to get this car to Carlisle, where it would have a better chance of getting a proper home, not too far from Philadelphia either. in the ensuing 5 weeks, he could probably get a title.

Ewww I like this one.. Shame bout the passengers fender work, I’d leave the OE paint and clear it. Classy Ol Girl none the less.

Only 85 made and 64 years later two of them come up for sale, both in NJ!, here's the other one ($4K):
1954 Chrysler Imperial Crown 4-door Limousine *RARE*
Selling this very rare classic car for my grandfather. Garage kept for 30 years or so. Does not run. Engine is stuck. Must be towed out.
Interior/exterior in good shape. Paint job in good shape, just slight rust on metal trim.

91,000 miles
8 cylinder 301 HEMI engine
Automatic windows, air conditioning

ACCEPTING CASH ONLY.

Would make a great project for a classic car enthusiast or car show. Feel free to call, text or email.
00505_3nzIJMn2qCO_1200x900.jpg

00202_fl5idlun08a_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_cLAXduCsc5V_1200x900.jpg

00T0T_kC5XNE3BsmG_1200x900.jpg

The market for These years really must be on the skids. Get two for under 10 k, that's Formal territory.
This one's really neat, mechanical overhaul should cost a bit but this one would be a really presentable survivor.

Were the wire wheels optional or did he lose them somewhere over the decades ? They're just that needed touch of pizzaz These "dull" lines Need to give it the right look. I dislike wire wheels in General, just a few postwar cars that can wear them IMHO.

Last edited:
Interesting differences in the two interiors. Significance of the box fan in the 2nd one?

I believe that EITHER one would be fantastic when restored correctly. Wheel covers were probably standard, with the wire wheels optional.

CBODY67

The second one has either protective seat covers over the original ones or they're redone.

You know I'm always skeptical about titles...

But here we go again...

"I have info to get new title"

If it were easy to get, he should've gotten it. Would make the car more sellable and bring more money.
If someone wanted to chance it on the title looks like a steal.

Someone could get the idea to part it out at that Price. What's a set of These supposed original wire wheels going for alone ?
As far as I can tell they already got a jump start on that...see the pic below... Hose to nowhere
00l0l_7a10rtgmc0h_1200x900-jpg.jpg

Back