NOT MINE Wagon / Fury parts 66-68 Marketplace

JAmes Dodge

Reaction score
Many wagon and Fury parts, in Oakville-WA. But the seller doesn't ships them.
If there is somebody near that area interesed in some parts that could help, I need (really need) the spare tire cover, maybe the tailgate trim ('68 Custom Suburban) and roof cardboard.... (ships to Doral-FL).
Links and pics below

67,,68 fury, polara parts need gone now - auto parts - by owner -...
c_oc=AQklLLSN_K7mLgJhubsH4fiwjmxkiys5rUMVYnpkczqzcnwTb3xJCOB-IW0ZS9L4SWY&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoa5-1.jpg

268_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=c48759&_nc_ohc=CORIp1XecccAX9DNkur&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoa5-1.jpg

615_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=c48759&_nc_ohc=-xM2aUCD7M8AX-GK5XS&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoa5-1.jpg

168_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=uXxipFOaK2UAX8wTzmd&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoa5-1.jpg

0&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=YRszVAjsq3wAX_BqggO&tn=2RBns40XDvamHxBu&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoa5-1.jpg

640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=xSdSiKXmaXEAX9XlKIv&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoa5-1.jpg

You should post in the parts wanted section:

"Need help with parts in Oakville WA."

Write a quick description of what you need and link it to this post.

Then it will be seen by more people. Posts in this section don't appear on the home page, so there's less chance that the right person will see it.

The craigslist seller just updated the add, and most of the sheet metal is gone. I suspect that he brought a bunch of stuff to the scrap yard.

Since there are so many restrictions on buying things from this guy and he's not close to any of the big cities, it's unlikely you'll find someone who can run over and make the transaction for you, but it's always worth trying.

Jeff

You should post in the parts wanted section:

"Need help with parts in Oakville WA."

Write a quick description of what you need and link it to this post.

Then it will be seen by more people. Posts in this section don't appear on the home page, so there's less chance that the right person will see it.

The craigslist seller just updated the add, and most of the sheet metal is gone. I suspect that he brought a bunch of stuff to the scrap yard.

Since there are so many restrictions on buying things from this guy and he's not close to any of the big cities, it's unlikely you'll find someone who can run over and make the transaction for you, but it's always worth trying.

Jeff

Jeff, thanks for your considerations, I did a post in other forum section, and in some Mopar Wagons pages on Facebook too... no success, but I had to try.

I think this post is valid to somebody that can get the parts, anyway.

Luciano

Back