Wanted 8 3/4 Sure grip in central Florida

Catfish-65

Reaction score
Anyone in the central Florida area have a solid 8 3/4 Sure Grip pumkin, that they are willing to part with, wanted for my 65 Polara,,,Catfish 65

Anyone in the central Florida area have a solid 8 3/4 Sure Grip pumkin, that they are willing to part with, wanted for my 65 Polara,,,Catfish 65
So does this mean you're down here and stranded? All I have is 9 1/4 stuff, but you may find what you need in Ocala this weekend. Also try @mindshark13 , he has a lot of goodies and may have something for you.

I,m in Florida until April . so I,m gathering a few parts to take back with me for an engine swap in the sping.. Thanks for the input,,, Dave

I,m in Florida until April . so I,m gathering a few parts to take back with me for an engine swap in the sping.. Thanks for the input,,, Dave
Darn snow birds... :poke::lol:

Don't worry about me, all of Canada could show up here and not screw up traffic any worse :welcome:

Try to get over to the Florida Horse Park for the MOPAR show. You won't find anything better for the brand down here, and the Turkey Run is just a zoo... and few parts that aren't for Chevies.

Home - Florida Mopar Association

Back