WANTED wanted parts for 1968 plymouth sport fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

440sportfury

Reaction score
Contact seller
HI guys I am looking for rockerarm moulding in good shape {at least in restorableble shape for a 1968 Plymouth sport fury} Iam also looking for front and rear wheel open moulding in great shape or restorable condition I do not have wheel skirtsI l also need a dash bezel non a/c car. My name is Frank my car is currently in the body shop. It is a green convertible and is an L code the 440 super commando.I have always love c bodies and owned many and my famiy had many. This particular car has a great place in my heart due to a family friend having the exact car minus the 440 his was a 383. My father had a 69 383 sport fury at the time. The cars brings back great memories that could not be replaced. Thank you all for your help in advance Frank

Welcome. I have a similar car, Green 68 SF convertible but with 383 & 4 speed. I don't have any of the parts your looking for, good luck on the wheel moldings, I've never seen them listed anywhere. I do have an extra AM radio I'd sell if you're interested.

Hello
Thank you for your reply. You car looks beautiful Really nice with the 4 speed The moulding unfortunately will be hard to locate Thanks for the radio offer but I have a stock working am/fm Thanks again Frank

Hello
Thank you for your reply. You car looks beautiful Really nice with the 4 speed The moulding unfortunately will be hard to locate Thanks for the radio offer but I have a stock working am/fm Thanks again Frank
Good luck. I recently found a factory AM-FM for mine in good working condition, they are rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back