Welcome, 1975.Imperial

Thank you! I recently saved this '75 Imperial from the derby, hopefully I'll be able to get it on the road this summer and bring it to college with me for next year. It's extremely clean, especially for an Ontario car, the only speed hole I've found on it was the weld at the bottom of the captain's side quarter panel rusted out. The car's beautifully optioned, the sunroof and trailer towing packages being my favourite that it's equipped with. There really isn't much that I'll need to do to it but I'm sure that I'll have to turn to some of you knowledgeable folks for some of it.

DSC_0279 2.JPG

DSC_0294 2.JPG

DSC_0302 2.JPG

DSC_0290 2.jpg

DSC_0281 2.JPG

Welcome! I'm a big fan of the Formal Imperials...thanks for saving this one.

Welcome from NYC and a fellow sunroof formal owner. Thx for saving her. you’re in the right place to learn about your car.. we’re all happy to help, so I ask what you like. Also we are a picture happy bunch, so take and post plenty.

377DA7EB-2244-46E0-B49F-E73D60B838FB.jpeg

Thanks for the warm welcome I'll be sure to post a bunch of pics. The sunroof (and two of the windows) are grindin' 'em but not findin' 'em yet, but I'll dig into that after I get it safetied. I don't want to be that guy who's constantly plugging his social medias but if anyone wants a bit more regular posts on the build, it's on my Instagram, same username that I have here. Today I get to break out my extractor set and get half a stud out of the head, this'll be fun.

Last edited:
Back