Welcome 60DartChick to FCBO!

A request, please start your own thread so we can find something outside of the welcome thread... lots of pictures, for some of us, it's the best thing about this internet thing... it's good to see younger folks and families get involved in the hobby, seriously consider joining the local gatherings or meeting members when you can, the friendships made online are tremendously strengthened when folks connect in reality too.

Because you already have been in with a Mopar crowd, expanding your circle to include the FL/C Body should be a pleasant addition to some of the great car folks you've likely already met.

I will start a thread once we get it home and be sure to share lots of pictures. I don't think I have ever been this excited about a car before. Forgive me if I end up over-sharing it.
We've made some great friends through other car clubs/groups. Some are very close friends now. Its always nice to connect with others that share your hobby/addiction.

Welcome from the west coast. I’m a big fan of space age 60/61 dodge/Plymouth coupes. I saw your 60 dodge when it was F/S and think you got a pretty good deal on it.
Thanks for the welcome. I've always loved the 57-59 Coronet, but I think the 60 Dart tops those for me now.
There was no way we could pass it up. Looking forward to cruising in it for years to come. Just need to track down a backseat or a solid frame so we can make a seat. Got to have a place for the kiddos to sit.

Heh Heh,I’m in California, by FL he means Forward Look
lol, I'm still learning the lingo here. A trip to Cali would be cool too. Anywhere outside of Illinois is always nice (and the cars are usually much cleaner).

I agree about steering wheel. I think Game of Thrones writers stole horn ring logo for the series
Howdy from Colorado.

I have to say that is the coolest original steering wheel I've seen on a mopar.
Cool car! Can't wait to see more pics!

CA24E8A7-4238-4985-B822-63A0BA3CC25E.jpeg

I know I have the back of the back seat.
I just sold some coupe bottoms.
I will have to check on bottoms
FYI the 4dr bottoms are different but will work
Thanks for the welcome. I've always loved the 57-59 Coronet, but I think the 60 Dart tops those for me now.
There was no way we could pass it up. Looking forward to cruising in it for years to come. Just need to track down a backseat or a solid frame so we can make a seat. Got to have a place for the kiddos to sit.

I know I have the back of the back seat.
I just sold some coupe bottoms.
I will have to check on bottoms
FYI the 4dr bottoms are different but will work
Good to know that the 4 door bottom will work. I believe that is what is in for the front seat now, so I'll be on the hunt for the proper front seat as well. I'm sure it will be much easier to climb in back with the tilt feature.

Last edited:
Back