Welcome Apollo12 to FCBO!

Welcome from North Dakota.
(Originally from down the road in Ft. Benton)

Thanks! I learned to drive in my dad's 67 Polara sedan. Let me know if you have any suggestions for someone starting out on the forum.
Same. My ‘68 Polara is the one I learned to drive in. Dad bought it in 1970. Many trips to and from Great Falls in that car.
As far as the forum goes it is pretty good. As with every site there are a few that like to bait and argue and then a few will pile on. Usually if you try to do a little research before asking a question you will eliminate the smart *** search memes that some may post.
If you are going to slam your car to the ground ask for airbag suspension support,Matte black paint ,or “what’s the largest tire size I can run”, you will get less than favorable results.
But overall a great bunch of people with a lot of knowledge.
And remember it is the internet. You can’t always tell if someone is joking, being sarcastic, or bullying. Just have a thick skin and move on. Give the poster the benefit of the doubt, their written words may be different from what they meant to say (especially if posted from their phone).

Welcome

Back