Welcome Dave Jacobowitz to FCBO!

Good morning mopar friends. Thank you all for welcoming me. This feels like a friendly group.

I will be leaving Friday morning 09-06-19 heading to Grand forks ND to pick up a 67 Charger that I'm buying from a Mopar guy in Manitoba Canada. He's kind enough to meet me over the border with the car. So I'm heading out from CT with my 27' air ride box truck and enclosed car trailer. I will have a couple of items inside the box (but still have room for more) and a 65 Coronet hot rod wagon from Brooklyn NY in the trailer to Southern Wisconsin (near Chicago). The box will be almost empty and the trailer empty from there to Minneapolis/ Grand Forks. The box will be empty on the way back to Chicago (so I can haul multiple various items and/or another car back to the Chicago area. I will be picking up a 59 Edsel ( non op ) going back to Boston along with my Charger, so just a little room in the box for choice items from there home.

Give me a call
Dave
860-460-1820

I will also be making another trip for Bill back down to Charlotte NC around the third week of September. I will be completely full on the way down and completely empty (so far) on the way home.
One more trip: Moving a tenant of mine down to Jacksonville Florida in mid October. Box space available going down. empty going home from Gatlinburg TN.

Back