Welcome Ernst to FCBO!

Ernst

Reaction score
Time served Mechanic at Chrysler with over 50 years in the motor trade repairing all American cars from 1917 model T Fords GM AMC Chrysler too present day, seen a lot of changes in the aftermarket parts NOT FOR THE BETTER cheap trashy import junk its a shame for the young lads starting out building engines trans axles etc. I personally would rather pay a higher premium price for good USA manufactured parts not Micky Mouse brand junk I recently had a cam in 460 Ford wipe a lobe and lifter out in 30 mins yes 30 mins that's the break in time!!! Chinese rubbish its giving us all a bad name...….this job needs sorting out...….sorry for the rant
God Bless

Time served Mechanic at Chrysler with over 50 years in the motor trade repairing all American cars from 1917 model T Fords GM AMC Chrysler too present day, seen a lot of changes in the aftermarket parts NOT FOR THE BETTER cheap trashy import junk its a shame for the young lads starting out building engines trans axles etc. I personally would rather pay a higher premium price for good USA manufactured parts not Micky Mouse brand junk I recently had a cam in 460 Ford wipe a lobe and lifter out in 30 mins yes 30 mins that's the break in time!!! Chinese rubbish its giving us all a bad name...….this job needs sorting out...….sorry for the rant
God Bless

Welcome

Welcome Aboard,
Great site with a lot of great people...You will be glad that you are part of the community....

Back